National Bank ECHO Cashback Mastercard
Earn cash back and get a generous welcome bonus when you sign up for this low-fee card.Earn 1.5% cash back on most online purchases, in grocery stores and on gas, and 1% on all other eligible purchases.
Purchase Interest Rate
The National Bank ECHO Cashback Mastercard let you Earn 1.5% cash back on most online purchases, in grocery stores and on gas, and 1% on all other eligible purchases..
- Think about this card if you want to earn a decent return on cash back for a low annual fee.
- Choose something else if you’d rather collect points or you want comprehensive benefits.
- There are no minimum annual income requirements to qualify.
If you want to get a decent return on cash back when you pay for daily essentials or make online purchases, you might like to check out the National Bank ECHO Cashback Mastercard.
- Low annual fee. Pay as little as $30 per year to maintain your account.
- Cashback return. Get up to 1% cashback when you shop for most purchases on your card.
- Accelerated earn rates. Lock in up to Earn 1.5% cash back on most online purchases, in grocery stores and on gas, and 1% on all other eligible purchases.
- Extended warranty. Add an extra year to your manufacturer’s warranty on eligible products you buy with your card.
- Purchase protection. Get 90 days
theft and damage insurance on any items you buy.
- Extra cards for free. Grab up to 3 extra cards for no added fee.
- Zero-liability coverage. Protect against fraudulent charges on your account with zero-liability coverage.
- Instant pay. Make easy tap-and-go payments with Mastercard’s contactless payment systems.
- Enhanced security. Secure your online purchases with identity verification through Mastercard ID check.
- Low minimum credit limit. Get a credit limit as low as $500 to avoid going over your monthly budget.
- No income requirements. There are no minimum income requirements you need to meet to qualify for this card.
What to watch out for
- Low return. You’ll only get 1% cash back on most purchases (which is about $10 for every $1,000 you spend).
- High interest. You’ll pay 20.99% interest on outstanding balances and 22.49% for cash advances and balance transfers.
- Statement credits only. Any cash back you earn will be credited to your account, so you won’t get cash in hand to make other purchases.
- Few benefits. There are no added benefits that come with this card such as mobile device protection or roadside assistance.
- No travel insurance. You won’t get complimentary travel or health insurance coverage with this card.
What should I know before I apply?
To apply for a National Bank ECHO Cashback Mastercard, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident with the age of majority in the province of residence.
Required documents and information:
- Your name, residential status and contact information
- Your social insurance number and date of birth
- Your email address and phone number
How to apply
- Click the ‘Go to site’ button above to be securely redirected to the online application.
- Complete the application, which includes providing your name, email address, social insurance number and birth date.
- Review and submit your application.