Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Get a business line of credit to fund ongoing expenses
Getting a business line of credit in Canada gives you access to cash for your business that you can pay back at your own pace.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Business loans, grants and other funding for racialized persons in Canada
Learn about business loans and grants available to minorities.
- Jeeves business loan review
Jeeves business loans start at $100,000 and you won’t need a personal guarantee or credit check to qualify. Startups can apply.
- Compare small business loans in Nova Scotia
Compare lenders that offer small business loans in Nova Scotia.
- 7 business financing alternatives to Clearco
If you’re looking for alternatives to Clearco, here are 7 types of business financing to help grow your operations or get your company off the ground.
- Compare business loan marketplaces
Too busy to look for lenders on your own? Consider a business loan marketplace and get connected with multiple offers.
- Business loans vs. merchant cash advances
Does your business process a lot of credit card transactions? Compare rates, repayment terms and more of business loans and merchant cash advances.
- Business loans for Shopify sites
Shopify merchants may be able to get funding without a credit check.
- Get a $20,000 business loan
Compare $20,000 small business loans in Canada. Apply online and get your funds in 1 to 3 days.
- Get a $250,000 business loan
Compare $250,000 business loans in Canada and calculate your monthly payments.
- Emergency business loans in Canada
Find financing for your business to pay for unexpected expenses in an emergency.