- Consider this card if you want a high return on gas and groceries, and don’t mind paying an annual fee.
- Choose something else if you’d rather accumulate points or want a low-interest card.
- Your minimum annual income needs to be $60,000, or you should have a household income of $100,000.
If you use your credit card often and want to put money back down on your balance, consider the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card.
- Cashback. Earn 3% cash back when you make eligible purchases of up to $15,000.00 per year on each of groceries, gas and recurring bill payments on your credit card. Earn 1% for eligible purchases above $15,000.00 and for all other spending.
- Welcome bonus. Earn 10% cash back on bonus eligible purchases for the first 3 months (up to a total spend of $3,500). Plus, get the first year annual fee waived. Conditions apply. Apply online by March 4, 2024.
- Roadside assistance. Access emergency road services with a Deluxe TD Bank Auto Club Membership.
- Product coverage. Get an extended warranty and insurance coverage on products purchased with your card.
- Travel insurance. Enjoy peace of mind when you're travelling with up to $2,000,000 Travel Medical Insurance per insured person per covered trip for 10 consecutive days. (If you or your spouse is 65+ years old, then you're covered for 4 consecutive days.) Enjoy access to toll-free Emergency Travel Assistance Services while travelling. Plus, get up to $1,000 per covered person per trip for delayed and lost baggage.
- Car rental insurance and discounts. Get a minimum discount of 10% on qualifying vehicle rentals at participating Avis and Budget locations in Canada and the US and 5% on qualifying rentals internationally.
- Contactless payments. Tap to pay if you have Apple Pay or Visa payWave (for Android).
- Zero-liability coverage. Your balance is protected in case of fraudulent activity on your account.
- Promotional offers. Access exclusive dining and entertainment offers for Visa Infinite cardholders.
- Customer support. You can get in touch with customer service any day of the week to report issues with your account.
What to watch out for
- High annual fee. The fee for this card is $139 per year.
- High interest. You’ll pay 20.99% interest on outstanding balances and 22.99% for cash advances.
- Limited flexibility. Cash back can only be used to pay off your outstanding credit card balance.
- Fee for additional cards. It will cost you $50 to add additional cards to your account up to a maximum of 3 authorized user cards.
- Minimum credit limit. Your limit has to be at, or over, $5,000, which isn’t ideal for people who don’t want to spend much on their card.
- Income requirements. There’s a minimum personal income requirement of $60,000 or household income of $100,000 to qualify.
TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card interest rates
|Interest Type||Interest Rate|
|Purchase interest rate||20.99%|
|Cash advance rate||22.99%|
|Standard balance transfer rate||22.99%|
What should I know before I apply?
The TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card is suited to customers who want a decent return on cash back to put down on their credit card balance. The card comes with a generous welcome offer and a nice package of perks and benefits, including roadside assistance, car rental insurance, travel insurance and fraud protection. You should avoid this card if you don’t want to pay a high annual fee or if you’re looking for a low-interest card.
Frequently asked questions about the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card
Picture : td.com/ca
More guides on Finder
TD Aeroplan Visa Business Card Review
Earn Aeroplan points for business purchases and enjoy a suite of travel benefits with this premium travel card.
TD Rewards Visa Card Review
Are you looking for credit card rewards with no annual fee? See what the TD Bank Rewards Visa card has to offer.
TD Platinum Travel Visa Card Review
Get reward points, travel insurance, airport lounge access and more with the TD Platinum Travel Visa Card.
TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card review
Earn more Aeroplan points on every dollar with the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card.
TD Aeroplan Visa Platinum Card Review
Earn Aeroplan points and other travel benefits with the TD Aeroplan Visa Platinum Card.
TD Cash Back Visa Card Review
Looking for a no-fee card? Save money and get cash back on everyday purchases with the TD Bank Cash Back Visa* Card.
TD US Dollar Visa Card Review
Avoid foreign currency conversion fees when you shop in the US with the TD Bank U.S. Dollar Visa Card.
TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card Review
Get points, travel insurance and more with the TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite card.
TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card Review
Get Aeroplan points, travel benefits and comprehensive insurance with this premium Aeroplan card.