TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card Review
Get cash back on your everyday purchases as well as a welcome bonus and travel insurance.
The TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card offers 3% cash back on gas, groceries and recurring payments such as ongoing subscriptions and memberships, plus another 1% on all other eligible purchases.
Purchase Interest Rate
$0 annual fee for the first year ($120 thereafter)
Balance Transfer Rate
|Product Name||TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card|
|Reward||Get 3% cash back on eligible groceries, gas and bill payments and 1% cash back on all other purchases.|
|Welcome Offer||Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to a total spend of $2,000). Apply online by March 2, 2020.|
|Purchase Interest Rate||20.99%|
|Cash Advance Rate||22.99%|
|Balance Transfer Rate||22.99%|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 21 days|
|Minimum Credit Limit||$5,000|
|Go to site|
- Consider this card if you want a high return on gas and groceries, and don’t mind paying an annual fee.
- Choose something else if you’d rather accumulate points or want a low-interest card.
- Your minimum annual income needs to be $60,000, or you should have a household income of $100,000.
If you use your credit card often and want to put money back down on your balance, consider the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card.
- Cashback. Get up to 3% cashback on all eligible grocery and gas purchases and on regularly recurring bill payments set up on your account
- Welcome bonus. Receive 10% cashback on all purchases in your first 3 months up to a total spend of $2,000. Ends March 2, 2020.
- Roadside assistance. Access emergency road services with a deluxe TD Auto Club membership.
- Product coverage. Get an extended warranty and insurance coverage on products purchased with your card.
- Travel insurance. Get up to $2,000,000 Travel Medical Insurance for the first ten days of your trip, in addition to delayed and lost luggage coverage.
- Car rental insurance and discounts. Save money on car rentals and have your rental vehicle covered in case of a collision.
- Contactless payments. Tap to pay if you have Apple Pay or Visa payWave (for Android).
- Zero-liability coverage. Your balance is protected in case of fraudulent activity on your account.
- Promotional offers. Access exclusive dining and entertainment offers for Visa Infinite cardholders.
- 24/7 support. You can get in touch with customer service 24/7 to report any issues with your account.
What to watch out for
- High annual fee. The fee for this card is $120 per year.
- High interest. You’ll pay 20.99% interest on outstanding balances and 22.99% for cash advances.
- Limited flexibility. Cash back can only be used to pay off your outstanding credit card balance.
- Fee for additional cards. It will cost you $50 to add additional cards to your account.
- Minimum credit limit. Your limit has to be over $5,000, which isn’t ideal for people who don’t want to spend much on their card.
- Income requirements. There’s a minimum income requirement of $60,000 to qualify.
What should I know before I apply?
How to apply
- Click “Go to site” on this page and be securely directed to the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card application.
- Complete the application, which includes providing your name, email address, social insurance number and birth date.
- Review and submit your application.
The TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card is suited to customers who want a decent return on cash back to put down on their credit card balance. The card comes with a generous welcome offer and a nice package of perks and benefits, including roadside assistance, car rental insurance, travel insurance and fraud protection. You should avoid this card if you don’t want to pay a high annual fee or if you’re looking for a low-interest card.
Frequently asked questions about the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card
Picture : td.com/ca