No longer offered in the market
Scotiabank More Rewards Visa Card is no longer available for new applications. However, we’ve kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of Rewards credit cards here.
- Get this card if you want the chance to earn a top return on rewards with no annual fee.
- Choose something else if you’re not a frequent traveler or are looking for cashback rewards.
- You must have a minimum annual income of $12,000.00 to qualify for this card.
If you’re on a tight budget and want to make the most out of a fee-free credit card, you might like to check out the Scotiabank More Rewards Visa Card.
Earn 6 More Rewards points for every $1 spent on purchases at More Rewards partner locations, plus 4 points per $1 spent on all other purchases. Get an extra point for every $1 spent when you use your More Rewards loyalty card at partner locations.
If you’re a regular traveller, you can use your points to book flights, vacations, hotels and car rentals. For everything else, you can browse the More Rewards catalogue and exchange points for merchandise, gift cards, grocery store discounts and more.
- Quick pay. Tap your More Rewards Visa card or your smartphone for quick easy payments.
- Redeem points in-store. Redeem points in-store at grocery partners like Save-On-Foods, Overwaitea Foods, PriceSmart Foods, and Urban Fare.
- Purchase insurance. Get insurance to cover theft, loss or damage on most items charged to your card (for 90 days from purchase date).
- Save on car rentals. Save up to 25% off at participating AVIS and Budget car rental locations in Canada and the U.S. when you pay with your Scotiabank More Rewards Visa Card.
- Optional coverage. Pay only $1.09 per $100 of the daily balance on your credit card account to receive a monthly benefit of 20% of your credit card balance. This balance is paid out for a range of life events including disability, job loss, strike, critical illness or loss of life.
- World class service. Contact customer service 24/7 to report issues with your account and troubleshoot problems by speaking directly to an agent.
- No travel insurance. The Scotiabank More Rewards Visa Card does not offer comprehensive travel insurance coverage, despite being marketed as a travel card.
What do other customers say? Many customers are very satisfied with the high return on rewards from the Scotiabank More Rewards Visa Card. Flexible rewards are a big plus for some cardholders – who enjoy the ability to use their rewards for travel, merchandise and in-store purchases at participating grocery stores. Some cardholders prefer to pay an annual fee in order to access comprehensive travel insurance coverage.
The Scotiabank More Rewards Visa Card offers a privileged rewards program for eligible purchases. Take advantage of a high points return per $1 spent along with a wide host of other benefits when you sign up today.