The TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card is a premium Aeroplan credit card that comes with an annual fee of $139. Earn 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on gas, groceries and Air Canada purchases, as well as 1 point on everything else. T&C's apply. This card also comes with comprehensive travel insurance and a number of exclusive travel perks. You can also enjoy a TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card promotion of 40,000 Aeroplan points when you sign up.
- Think about this card if you collect Aeroplan points and want comprehensive travel insurance.
- Choose something else if you only want basic insurance or you don’t want to pay an annual fee.
- You’ll need to make a minimum annual income of $60,000 to qualify (or $100,000 per household).
If you’re a frequent flyer and have an Aeroplan membership, then the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card could be the right fit for you.
- Decent return. Earn 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on gas, groceries and Air Canada purchases, as well as 1 point on everything else. T&C's apply.
- Welcome bonus. Earn 40,000 Aeroplan points and get the first year annual fee waived. Conditions Apply. Apply by March 4, 2024.
- Earn 2x the rewards. Earn extra points by showing your Aeroplan membership when you pay with your card.
- Basic benefits. Protect the products you buy on your card with purchase insurance and extended warranty coverage.
- Mobile device insurance. Get protection for your mobile phone in the event that it gets lost, stolen or damaged within the period of coverage (some conditions apply).
- Travel perks. Enjoy exclusive travel perks such as NEXUS rebates, car rental discounts and free checked baggage with Air Canada.
- Comprehensive travel insurance. Take advantage of TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite benefits such as travel medical, trip cancellation, hotel burglary and car rental insurance.
- Common carrier insurance. Get up to $500,000 of coverage for trips on buses, ferries and trains.
- Car rental coverage. Take advantage of 48-day car rental insurance and get special discounts with Avis and Budget.
- Enhanced security. Receive instant TD fraud alerts for suspicious activity on your account and protect your online payments with Visa Secure.
- Cash advances. Get access to an emergency cash advance worth up to $7,500 for your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card (subject to your available credit limit).
- Special offers. Receive exclusive benefits on hotels and dining with Visa Infinite.
- Optional benefits. Pay a small fee to get additional coverage such as balance protection insurance and roadside assistance.
What to watch out for
- High annual fee. The fee for this card is $139 per year, but you can get your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card annual fee waived in your first year.
- High interest. You’ll be charged 20.99% interest on outstanding balances and 22.99% for cash advances.
- Fee for additional cards. There’s a fee of $75 for any additional card that you order.
- Income requirements. The minimum individual income to qualify for this card is $60,000 or $100,000 per household.
TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card interest rates
|Purchase interest rate
|Cash advance rate
|Standard balance transfer rate
What should I know before I apply
How to apply
- Visit TD’s main page to access the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card application.
- Complete the application, which includes providing your name, email address, social insurance number and birth date.
- Review and submit your application.
The TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card is designed for Aeroplan members who want to earn more points on purchases. This card comes with a welcome offer, comprehensive travel insurance and a nice spread of travel perks. Just be aware that it also comes with an annual fee of $139, though this can be waived in your first year.
Frequently asked questions about the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card
More guides on Finder
TD Aeroplan Visa Business Card Review
Earn Aeroplan points for business purchases and enjoy a suite of travel benefits with this premium travel card.
TD Rewards Visa Card Review
Are you looking for credit card rewards with no annual fee? See what the TD Bank Rewards Visa card has to offer.
TD Platinum Travel Visa Card Review
Get reward points, travel insurance, airport lounge access and more with the TD Platinum Travel Visa Card.
TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card Review
Get cash back, travel insurance and more with the TD Bank Cash Back Visa Infinite Card.
TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card review
Earn more Aeroplan points on every dollar with the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card.
TD Aeroplan Visa Platinum Card Review
Earn Aeroplan points and other travel benefits with the TD Aeroplan Visa Platinum Card.
TD Cash Back Visa Card Review
Looking for a no-fee card? Save money and get cash back on everyday purchases with the TD Bank Cash Back Visa* Card.
TD US Dollar Visa Card Review
Avoid foreign currency conversion fees when you shop in the US with the TD Bank U.S. Dollar Visa Card.
TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card Review
Get points, travel insurance and more with the TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite card.