Overall representative example
If you borrowed $20,000 over a 5-year term at 9.50% APR (variable), you would make 60 monthly payments of $420.04 and pay $25,202.23 overall, which includes interest of $5,202.23. The overall cost for comparison is 9.50% APR representative.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Get a $2,500 loan
Find out where you can apply for $2,500 installment loans in Canada.
- Unsecured personal loans for bad credit with an instant decision
Apply for an unsecured personal loan and get a fast decision on your application.
- How to buy a used car in BC
Learn about the steps to buy a used car in BC, including taxes you’ll need to pay and documents you’ll need to provide.
- How to buy a used car in Alberta
Get information on province-specific rules and requirements when buying a used car in Alberta.
- How to buy a used car in Ontario
Learn the steps you should take to buy a used car in Ontario and get information on province-specific requirements.
- Accord Financial business loans review
Accord Financial finances businesses in transition, such as rapid growth, restructuring or business acquisition.
- Driving With Steve review
If you’re shopping for a car with less-than-perfect credit, Driving With Steve finds cars and financing options for any credit situation.
- BMO AIR MILES World Elite Business Mastercard review
Sign up for this premium business card to earn AIR MILES and get access to travel insurance and virtual health care.
- BMO World Elite Business Mastercard Review
Earn BMO points on every purchase and take advantage of travel perks and virtual healthcare with this innovative business card.
- Cash Cow payday loans review
Cash Cow Financial provides payday loans with no credit check in Ontario.