TD Cash Back Visa Card Review
Get cash back on everyday purchases and use the money you earnEarn cash back on all eligible purchases with this no annual fee card.
Purchase Interest Rate
- Consider this card if you want a return on gas and groceries and don’t want to pay an annual fee.
- Choose something else if you’d rather accumulate points or want more benefits.
- This card does not have minimum annual income requirements.
If you use your credit card to pay for everyday purchases and then some, you might benefit from the TD Cash Back Visa Card. Apply today and use the money you earn to help pay off your balance.
- No annual fee. Save money every year with no annual fee.
- Earn cashback. Earn 1% in cash back on eligible grocery and gas purchases, as well as on regularly recurring bill payments set up on your account, and earn 0.5% in cash back on all other eligible purchases.
- Product coverage. Receive extended warranty and insurance coverage on the products you purchase with your card.
- Car rental insurance and discounts. Up to 10% rental discount at participating Avis and Budget locations in Canada and the US and 5% discount overseas..
- Contactless payments. Take advantage of quick and easy payments with Apple Pay or Visa payWave (for Android).
- Enhanced security. Use “Verified by Visa” to protect your purchases online.
- Fraud alerts. Get up-to-date notifications on your mobile phone if any suspicious activity is flagged on your account.
- Zero-liability coverage. Rest easy knowing that you won’t have to pay for fraudulent purchases with zero-liability protection.
- 24/7 support. Feel free to call TD’s 24/7 customer service line for support if you have any issues with your account.
- Easy to qualify. There are no annual income requirements but you’ll need to be a resident of Canada to apply.
What to watch out for
- Limited flexibility. This card only offers cash back on your credit card balance. This means you won’t collect rewards or get cash in hand to pay for purchases.
- High interest. Interest rates on outstanding balances and cash advances hover around 19.99%–22.99% respectively, which is around 10% higher than a low-interest card.
- Fewer benefits. You’ll receive fewer benefits than with premium cards like the TD Bank Cash Back Visa Infinite Card.
What should I know before you apply?
The TD Cash Back Visa Card is a basic card that allows you to put money towards paying off your credit card balance. It doesn’t come with a fee, but you can earn cash back on every $1 you spend on eligible purchases.
Frequently asked questions about the TD Cash Back Visa Card
Picture : td.com/ca