- Consider this card if you want a return on gas and groceries and don’t want to pay an annual fee.
- Choose something else if you’d rather accumulate points or want more benefits.
- This card does not have minimum annual income requirements.
If you use your credit card to pay for everyday purchases and then some, you might benefit from the TD Cash Back Visa Card. Apply today and use the money you earn to help pay off your balance.
- No annual fee. Save money every year with no annual fee.
- Earn cashback. Earn 1% in cash back on eligible grocery and gas purchases, as well as on regularly recurring bill payments set up on your account, and earn 0.5% in cash back on all other eligible purchases.
- Product coverage. Receive extended warranty and insurance coverage on the products you purchase with your card.
- Car rental insurance and discounts. Up to 10% rental discount at participating Avis and Budget locations in Canada and the US and 5% discount overseas..
- Contactless payments. Take advantage of quick and easy payments with Apple Pay or Visa payWave (for Android).
- Enhanced security. Use “Verified by Visa” to protect your purchases online.
- Fraud alerts. Get up-to-date notifications on your mobile phone if any suspicious activity is flagged on your account.
- Zero-liability coverage. Rest easy knowing that you won’t have to pay for fraudulent purchases with zero-liability protection.
- 24/7 support. Feel free to call TD’s 24/7 customer service line for support if you have any issues with your account.
- Easy to qualify. There are no annual income requirements but you’ll need to be a resident of Canada to apply.
What to watch out for
- Limited flexibility. This card only offers cash back on your credit card balance. This means you won’t collect rewards or get cash in hand to pay for purchases.
- High interest. Interest rates on outstanding balances and cash advances hover around 19.99%–22.99% respectively, which is around 10% higher than a low-interest card.
- Fewer benefits. You’ll receive fewer benefits than with premium cards like the TD Bank Cash Back Visa Infinite Card.
What should I know before you apply?
The TD Cash Back Visa Card is a basic card that allows you to put money towards paying off your credit card balance. It doesn’t come with a fee, but you can earn cash back on every $1 you spend on eligible purchases.
Frequently asked questions about the TD Cash Back Visa Card
Picture : td.com/ca
More guides on Finder
TD Aeroplan Visa Business Card Review
Earn Aeroplan points for business purchases and enjoy a suite of travel benefits with this premium travel card.
Compare TD Aeroplan Visa cards
Compare TD’s suite of Aeroplan Visa cards to get the best card for your unique set of needs and lifestyle.
TD Rewards Visa Card Review
Are you looking for credit card rewards with no annual fee? See what the TD Bank Rewards Visa card has to offer.
TD Platinum Travel Visa Card Review
Get reward points, travel insurance, airport lounge access and more with the TD Platinum Travel Visa Card.
TD Cash Back Visa Infinite Card Review
Get cash back, travel insurance and more with the TD Bank Cash Back Visa Infinite Card.
TD Emerald Flex Rate Visa Card Review
Apply today to save money with a low variable annual interest rate based on your credit score.
TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card review
Earn more Aeroplan points on every dollar with the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card.
TD Aeroplan Visa Platinum Card Review
Earn Aeroplan points and other travel benefits with the TD Aeroplan Visa Platinum Card.
TD US Dollar Visa Card Review
Avoid foreign currency conversion fees when you shop in the US with the TD Bank U.S. Dollar Visa Card.