TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card Review
Planning your next trip? Collect more Aeroplan Miles to get discounts on flights, hotels and more with the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card.
Purchase Interest Rate
Balance Transfer Rate
|Product Name||TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card|
|Reward||Get 1.5 miles for every $1 spent on eligible grocery, gas, drugstore and Air Canada purchases and 1.25 miles for every $1 spent elsewhere.|
|Welcome Offer||Get up to 60,000 Aeroplan Miles (equivalent to 2 business class short-haul roundtrip flight rewards) Conditions apply. Ends 1 December 2019.|
|Purchase Interest Rate||19.99%|
|Cash Advance Rate||22.99%|
|Balance Transfer Rate||22.99%|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 21 days|
|Minimum Credit Limit||$10,000|
|Go to site|
The TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card gives you 1.5 Aeroplan Miles for every dollar you spend on everyday purchases (like gas or groceries), along with 1.25 miles on everything else. It also comes with a welcome bonus and an extensive suite of travel benefits.
- Think about the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card if you’re an Aeroplan member and travel extensively.
- Choose something else if you’d rather get cashback or don’t want to pay an annual fee.
- You will need a minimum annual household income of $200,000 to qualify for this card.
If you spend more time in the air than you do on the ground, then the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card could be the right fit for you. This card lets you earn Aeroplan Miles on top of the miles you get with your regular Aeroplan membership.
- Travel rewards. Earn 1.5 miles for every $1 you spend on groceries, gas and drugstore purchases, as well as 1.25 points for every dollar you spend on other purchases.
- Welcome bonus. You may be eligible for a welcome bonus. The current bonus is a credit of 60,000 Aeroplan Miles (enough for 2 business class short-haul round-trip flights).
- Travel insurance. Get travel medical and common carrier insurance, along with coverage for trip cancellation/interruption and lost or delayed baggage.
- Air Canada benefits. Check your first bag for free, cash in on discounted companion flights and get lounge access when you fly with Air Canada.
- Exclusive travel perks. Get complimentary lounge access and VIP services (such as skipping the security line) at select Canadian airports.
- Basic insurance. Take advantage of extended warranty and purchase protection on the products you buy with your card.
- Tap to pay. Tap and go with Apple Pay and Visa payWave (for Android).
- Fraud protection. Know instantly if there is suspicious activity on your account with fraud alerts and avoid paying for unverified charges with zero liability.
- Car rental discounts. Get discounts with Avis and Budget (along with car rental insurance for up to 48 days).
- Optional insurance. You can pay more to get additional coverage for balance protection and roadside assistance.
What to watch out for
- Annual fee. The fee for this card is $399 per year.
- Limited flexibility. Aeroplan Miles can only be used to purchase certain items, which are largely travel related.
- High interest. You’ll pay around 19.99% in interest on outstanding balances and up to 22.99% on cash advances (compared to 10% less on a low-interest card).
- Fee for additional cards. You’ll have to pay $99 for every extra card you add to your account.
- High annual income requirements. You have to make a household income of $200,000 to qualify for this card.
- High minimum credit limit. You have to keep a minimum limit of at least $10,000, which can cause problems if you don’t pay down your balance.
What should I know before I apply
How to apply
- Click “Go to site” and be securely directed to the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card application.
- Complete the application, which includes providing your name, email address, social insurance number and date of birth.
- Review and submit your application.
The TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card is designed for frequent flyers looking to max out their return on Aeroplan Miles. This card comes with a welcome offer and a full suite of travel perks, but the annual fee is much higher than many other Visa Infinite cards.
Frequently asked questions about the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card
Picture : td.com/ca