Get a top cashback return on your everyday purchases with Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Card.
The Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Card can earn a whopping 4% cash back on gas and groceries, 2% on drug store purchases and recurring payments (like monthly subscriptions and gym memberships) and 1% on all other eligible purchases.
- Get this card if you want an annual fee card that offers up to 4% cash back on daily purchases.
- Choose something else if you’re looking for a targeted rewards program or a fee-free card.
- You must have a minimum annual income of $60,000 to qualify for this card.
|Product Name||Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Card|
|Reward||Earn 4% cash back on gas & groceries, 2% cash back on drug stores and recurring bills and 1% cash back on all other spend.|
|Welcome Offer||First year annual fee waived for new cardholders. Ends 31 October 2019.|
|Purchase Interest Rate||19.99%|
|Cash Advance Rate||22.99%|
|Balance Transfer Rate||22.99%|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 21 days|
|Minimum Credit Limit||$5,000|
|Go to site|
If you would like to maximize your return on everyday purchases like gas and groceries then you might be interested in checking out the Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Card, winner of the 2018 MoneySense Award for best cashback rewards card.
- High return. Take advantage of a hard-to-beat cashback return (between 1 – 4%) on all eligible purchases.
- Promotional offers. Access one-of-a-kind dining and entertainment exclusives for Visa Infinite card holders.
- Shopping coverage. Get extended warranty and insurance coverage on products purchased with your Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Card.
- Travel insurance. Make use of a wide suite of travel insurance to cover lost or stolen luggage, car rental and theft, flight delays, baggage delays and many other incidentals. This comes on top of $500,000 Travel Accident Insurance.
- Quick pay. Tap your Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite card or your smartphone for quick easy payments Visa payWave. You can also make secure payments through Apple Pay.
- Recurring payments. Get 2% cash back on regular payments including subscriptions, internet and cell phone bills, car insurance, gym memberships and other payments.
- Optional insurance coverage. Pay $1.09 per $100 of average daily balance on your credit card and receive financial protection from a range of life events, including disability, job loss, critical illness and loss of life.
- Save on car rentals. Book with AVIS and Budget car rental locations in Canada and the U.S. and save up to 25% when you pay with your Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Card.
- World class service. Contact customer service 24/7 to report issues with your account and troubleshoot problems by speaking directly to an agent.
What to watch out for
- High minimum balance. The minimum credit limit available is $5,000.
- High minimum annual income. You must have a minimum annual income of $60,000 or a minimum household income of $100,000 to qualify for this card.
- Expensive annual fee. Pay $99 per year to maintain your Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Card.
- Additional charge for extra cards. Pay $30 for each additional card on your account.
What do other customers say?Many customers appreciate the perks and benefits on offer from the Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Card. This card won the MoneySense Award for best cashback rewards card in 2018, with a 4% return on gas and grocery purchases, 2% on drug store purchases and recurring bill payments and 1% on everything else. Many cardholders have taken advantage of the first year annual fee waiver as a welcome bonus for this card, and most feel their cashback rewards more than make up for the $99 fee thereafter. One downfall of the Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Card is that customers need to have a high minimum annual income to qualify for this card.
What should I know before I apply
How to apply
- Click Go to site on this page to be securely directed to your Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Card application.
- Read through the Disclosure Statement details and click Accept & Continue.
- Complete the application with details that include your name, email address, social insurance number and birth date.
- Review and submit your application.
The Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Card offers a full suite of perks and benefits in return for a relatively low $99 annual fee. This card boasts 4% cashback rewards on daily purchases like gas and groceries, which is higher than most cashback cards on the market. Visa Infinite customers also get exclusive entertainment and dining deals in addition to comprehensive travel insurance coverage.
Frequently asked questions about the Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Card