- Get this card if you want the chance to rack up points towards free movies at Cineplex theatres.
- Choose something else if you want a higher return on points or you’re looking for a more flexible rewards or cash back program.
- You must have a minimum annual income of $12,000 to qualify for this card.
If you’re a die-hard movie buff and can’t wait to see all of the latest blockbusters in theatre, then the Scotiabank SCENE Visa Card might be right up your alley. For every 1,250 SCENE points, you can redeem a free movie and get $10 off at participating restaurants for 1,000 points.
- Earn SCENE points. Earn 5 SCENE points per $1 spent at participating Cineplex theatres or cineplex.com, and earn 1 SCENE point per $1 spent on eligible purchases elsewhere.
- Welcome offer. Earn 2,500 bonus SCENE points when you spend a minimum of $500 on eligible purchases in the first three months as a new SCENE Visa cardholder.Apply by July 1, 2021.
- No annual fee. Avoid paying an annual fee and order supplementary cards at no extra charge.
- Save on car rentals. Get a discount of up to 25% off at participating Budget and AVIS car rental locations in both Canada and the US.
- World class service. Dial into customer service 24/7 by calling the number on the back of your card. Use this service to report fraudulent charges, cancel or replace lost or stolen cards or find answers to any number of questions that might come up along the way.
- No comprehensive insurance coverage. The Scotiabank SCENE Visa Card doesn’t offer either product or travel insurance, so you’re on the hook if anything goes wrong.
What do other customers say?
Many customers are pleased with the blockbuster rewards on offer from the Scotiabank SCENE Visa Card. The fact that this card is fee-free is a big draw for students and other young people. Cardholders get to enjoy a free general admission movie for every 1,250 SCENE points and a VIP Cinemas™ movie for 2,500 points. However, some customers prefer to have a more flexible rewards program, which can be exchanged for travel, merchandise, gift cards, pre-paid cards and more.
- Click Go to site on this page to be securely directed to your Scotiabank SCENE Visa Card application.
- Read through the Disclosure Statement details and click Accept & Continue.
- Complete the application with details that include your name, email address, social insurance number and birth date.
- Review and submit your application.
The Scotiabank SCENE Visa Card offers top-notch movie rewards for eligible purchases. If you’re looking to get more bang for your buck without the hefty annual fee, then this card might be right up your alley.