Car Deal Canada review
- APR Range
- 7.49% - 31.99%
- Loan Amount
- $7,500 - $50,000
- Loan Term
- 12 - 84 months
- Min. Credit Score
Car Deal Canada is an online car loan broker that lets you finance your next vehicle purchase completely online. It offers access to over 5,000 used vehicles at dealerships across Canada, and loans from a network of more than 15 lenders. All types of credit are accepted, with bad credit loans the broker's specialty.
If you're approved for financing, Car Deal Canada can help you find the right vehicle near you and get it delivered to you for free. It's a quick and easy way to finance a vehicle, but you'll only be able to qualify for high rates if you have bad credit. You also won't get to drive the car before you buy.
Easy to apply online
Get your car within 24 hours in some cases
High rates for bad credit
No test drives
You need $2,200 monthly income to qualify
What is Car Deal Canada?
Car Deal Canada is an online car loan broker. It allows you to finance a used vehicle purchase completely online, and then have the car delivered to you anywhere in Canada.
Through its network of dealerships, Car Deal Canada provides access to an inventory of over 5,000 vehicles. It also provides access to a network of lending partners, and specializes in auto financing for borrowers with bad credit.
Is Car Deal Canada legit?
Car Deal Canada was established in 2015 and is based in Edmonton. It has a Google business profile, an office address on Jasper Avenue in Edmonton, and lists phone and email contact details on its website.
What we like about Car Deal Canada
- Easy online application. You can apply for financing and choose a vehicle completely online, without the hassle of visiting multiple dealerships.
- Bad credit is OK. Car Deal Canada accepts borrowers with all types of credit and specializes in financing for people with bad credit. Learn more about bad credit car loans.
- No down payment required. You can access financing through Car Deal Canada without making a down payment towards your next vehicle.
- Lending partners. Car Deal Canada’s network of lenders includes the Big Six banks as well as a range of other auto financing companies.
- Rates listed online. It’s easy to browse the current interest rate ranges of Car Deal Canada’s lending partners online.
- Inventory of over 5,000 vehicles. Through its network of dealers, Car Deal Canada provides access to over 5,000 vehicles from more than 15 brands.
- Free delivery. Once you’ve chosen a vehicle and arranged financing, Car Deal Canada offers free vehicle delivery anywhere in Canada.
- Get your car within 24 hours. It’s possible to get approved and get your new car in as little as 24 hours.
What to watch out for
- Used cars only. Car Deal Canada is only partnered with used car dealers.
- High rates for bad credit. Expect a high rate of interest if you have bad credit, with rates of up to 31.99% available.
- Income and employment requirements. You’ll need to earn at least $2,200 /month and have been employed full-time for at least three months to qualify for a car loan.
- Brokerage fees may apply. While brokerage fees are not mentioned on the Car Deal Canada website, keep in mind that these fees may apply.
- No test drives. You won’t be able to test drive a vehicle before buying.
- Returns/exchanges. Some other online car buying platforms allow you to try your new car for a short period (such as 10 days) to decide if it’s right for you or whether you’d like to return it. Car Deal Canada does not offer this option.
- Buying online isn’t for everyone. Some people will prefer to physically inspect a car before deciding if it’s right for their needs.
Alternatives to Car Deal Canada car loans
What are Car Deal Canada’s interest rates?
Car Deal Canada interest rates vary depending on the lender you choose, your credit score and your income and employment details. You can view the current rates from the broker’s network of lending partners on the Car Deal Canada website.
Currently, rates range from 7.49% - 31.99%.
What do Car Deal Canada reviews say?
The Car Deal Canada reviews we found online were largely positive. Customers mentioned factors such as a fast and easy car-buying process, friendly service and a no-pressure car shopping experience. The convenience of being able to buy a car without leaving home is also praised.
Summary of Car Deal Canada reviews
|3.8 out of 5 stars, based on 2 Car Deal Canada reviews
|4.8 out of 5 stars, based on 39 Car Deal Canada reviews
|No Car Deal Canada reviews available
|Reviews as of
|26 November 2023
Am I eligible for a Car Deal Canada car loan?
To qualify for a Car Deal Canada loan you will need to:
- Be the age of majority in your province or territory
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Have been employed full-time for at least three months
- Earn an income of at least $2,200 /month
- Have your full driver’s licence
How to apply
You can apply for a loan from Car Deal Canada by completing the following steps.
- Navigate to the Car Deal Canada website and click “Apply now”.
- Choose whether you want to buy a car, truck, SUV or van.
- Specify whether you are over 20 years old.
- Specify how soon you need financing.
- Choose your employment status, enter your monthly income and specify how long you’ve been employed.
- Verify that you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and that you have a valid Canadian driver’s licence.
- Once you’ve pre-qualified for financing, enter your province and address.
- Provide your date of birth, name, employment details and contact information.
- Submit your application.
What to expect once you’ve received your car loan
Once you’ve been approved, your new car will be delivered to your door. When reviewing your loan agreement, be sure to check the payment schedule so you know when your regular payment is due. While payments are commonly monthly, some lenders also offer bi-weekly payments.
It’s also important to check whether you are able to pay your loan off early without penalty. You should be able to do this for car loans in Canada. Finally, be aware that NSF fees may be charged if you can’t make a payment on-time, so manage your budget carefully to make sure you stay up to date with your payments.
If you’re searching for your next car, Car Deal Canada is worth checking out. It offers a quick and easy way to finance a vehicle, and you can do it all without leaving home. However, make sure to compare a range of online car loan brokers and buying services before deciding which one is right for you.