TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan Review
Enjoy unlimited transactions and premium banking benefits with this high-level chequing account.
The TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan offers unlimited transactions and a number of premium banking features. These include free Interac e-Transfers, unlimited free non-TD ATM withdrawals, a generous welcome bonus and a credit card rebate worth $120 per year.
You’ll also get special perks such as a small safety deposit box and personalized cheques at no extra cost. Just be aware that this account comes with a monthly fee of $29.95, though this can be waived if you keep a minimum balance of $5,000in your account.
- Think about this account if you want unlimited transactions and premium banking perks with your service.
- Choose something else if you’d prefer to earn interest on your account balance or you don’t want to pay a monthly fee.
What are the benefits of the TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan?
The TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan offers a plethora of benefits for a high monthly fee, including the following:
- Unlimited free transactions. Make purchases, pay bills, send money and withdraw cash as much as you want for no extra cost.
- Monthly fee can be waived. Qualify for a fee rebate for every month that you keep a minimum $5,000 balance in your account.
- Welcome bonus. Get up to $450 when you open a TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan. Valid until October 31, 2023.
- No fees for Interac e-Transfers. Avoid paying additional fees to carry out Interac e-Transfers.
- Free ATM withdrawals. Enjoy free ATM withdrawals across the board, even when you withdraw cash from non-TD ATMs in Canada or abroad.
- Free bank products. Cash in on extra perks such as free cheques, money orders and a rebate on a small safety deposit box for every year that you hold this account.
- Credit card fee waiver. Save up to $120 per year on your annual fee when you sign up for a range of premium TD credit cards.
What should I watch out for?
There are a couple of drawbacks you might want to consider before signing up for an account:
- High monthly fee. You’ll have to pay a monthly fee of $29.95 per month to keep this account active unless you hold a balance of $5,000 at all times.
- No interest on savings. You won’t earn interest on the money you hold in your account.
- Only beneficial if you use all the perks. This account will likely only be worth the money if you plan to take advantage of all of its perks and benefits.
TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan‘s ATM network and fees
You can expect to pay a monthly fee of $29.95 per month with the TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan. This adds up to $359.40 per year, which is a lot to pay for an account unless you use all of the benefits. On a positive note, you can also get this fee waived each month if you keep $5,000 or more in your account at all times.
One of the main benefits of the TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan is that it offers unlimited free ATM withdrawals at all ATMs across Canada and worldwide. This means you won’t have to pay a fee on TD’s end to withdraw cash, though you may be stuck paying another provider’s fees to use its bank machine.
What other chequing options does TD offer?
TD has a wealth of chequing accounts to choose from. Some of its most popular options include the following:
- TD Minimum Chequing Account. This is a simple account that’s best suited for customers with minimal banking needs. You’ll pay a monthly fee of $3.95 with this account, which will get you 12 free transactions per month. You can also get this service for free if you fit into a certain demographic (such as if you’re a student or a senior).
- TD Every Day Chequing Account. The TD Every Day Chequing Account is a mid-level bank account that offers 25 free transactions per month. This account comes with relatively few other benefits, but costs only $10.95 per month to reflect this. You can also get a fee waiver if you keep at least $3,000 in your account at all times.
- TD Unlimited Chequing Account. This account is similar to the TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan but offers fewer benefits. It comes with unlimited free transactions, free Interac e-Transfers, a generous welcome bonus and free ATM withdrawals in Canada. All of this will cost you $16.95 per month and you may be eligible for a fee waiver if you keep $4,000 in your account at all times.
Compare TD with other chequing accounts
To apply for a TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who is at least 18 years old (19 in some provinces)
- Be opening a sole account in your name
Required documents and information
- Your name, residential status and contact information
- Your Social Insurance Number (optional) and date of birth
- Your email address and phone number
How do I deposit or withdraw my money?
The TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan lets you make withdrawals and deposits just like any other bank account. To withdraw funds, you can either transfer them into another account or make an ATM withdrawal. You can also spend money directly on your debit card or set up automated withdrawals from your account to pay monthly bills.
To deposit funds, you can cash a cheque either in-person at a branch, by using an ATM or by initiating a mobile cheque deposit using TD’s app. You can also deposit cash or set up a direct deposit from your payroll. Many customers also use their other TD or external accounts to transfer money in and top up their balances.
The TD All-Inclusive Banking Plan is a premium chequing account that offers an exclusive array of perks and benefits. It comes with free ATM withdrawals, unlimited Interac e-Transfers, credit card rebates and other high-level perks. Just be aware that this account also comes with a monthly fee of $29.95, which can be an unnecessary expense if you don’t plan to use all of its benefits.