Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare wedding loans to fund your big day
4 ways to fund your ceremony — and tips to help you find the right lender.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Payday loan ratings methodology
How we compare and rank payday loans here at Finder Canada.
- Methodology for rating car loans
How we compare and rank car loans here at Finder Canada.
- Methodology for rating business loans
How we compare and rank business loans here at Finder Canada.
- What is Compound Finance?
We explore how to use Compound Finance for lending and borrowing.
- Methodology for rating personal loans
How we compare and rank personal loans here at Finder Canada.
- goPeer Personal Loan review
goPeer is Canada’s first consumer P2P lending platform, connecting Canadians looking for a personal loan with Canadians looking to invest.
- Loan Away Personal Loan review
Loan Away is an online-only lender offering personal loans of up to $5,000.
- RBC Bank U.S. Mortgages Review
Get the support you need to navigate purchasing a home south of the border with this reputable US mortgage provider.
- Spring Financial Personal Loan review
Secure a Spring Financial personal loan of up to $15,000 with a quick online application or phone call.
- FlexMoney Personal Loan review
FlexMoney provides installment loans for as little as $500 up to $15,000. Get funding within 24 hours.