Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Payday loans in New Brunswick
You'll pay a maximum of $15 in fees for every $100 you borrow.
⚠️ Warning: Be cautious with payday loansPayday loans are expensive. If you're experiencing financial hardship and would like to speak to someone for free financial counselling, you can call Credit Counselling Canada from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday at +1 866-398-5999. Consider alternatives before applying for a payday loan:
- Local resources. Government agencies, nonprofits and local charities may offer free financial services and help with food, utilities and rent for those in need.
- Debt relief companies. These services can help you find a solution to reduce your debt payments and work toward becoming debt-free.
- Payment extensions. Talk with your bill providers about a longer payment plan or extension on your due date if you're behind on payments.
- Side jobs. Today's digital marketplace offers the ability to more easily sell unwanted items, sign up for food delivery or drive for rideshare services.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Car loan statistics
Since July 2016, Canada has owed on average $2.8 billion per year in car loans, with lenders advancing $4.1 billion in July of 2020. Find out more about the state of car loans in Canada.
- Payday loan ratings methodology
How we compare and rank payday loans here at Finder Canada.
- Methodology for rating car loans
How we compare and rank car loans here at Finder Canada.
- Methodology for rating business loans
How we compare and rank business loans here at Finder Canada.
- What is Compound Finance?
We explore how to use Compound Finance for lending and borrowing.
- Methodology for rating personal loans
How we compare and rank personal loans here at Finder Canada.
- What is margin trading?
Learn more about margin trading and decide whether this is a suitable investment strategy for you.
- Loan Away Personal Loan review
Loan Away is an online-only lender offering personal loans of up to $5,000.
- FlexMoney Personal Loan review
FlexMoney provides installment loans for as little as $500 up to $15,000. Get funding within 24 hours.
- Mogo Bitcoin review
Load money into your account and buy and sell Bitcoin quickly and easily with the user-friendly Mogo Bitcoin app.