Overall representative example
If you borrowed $20,000 over a 5-year term at 9.50% APR (variable), you would make 60 monthly payments of $420.04 and pay $25,202.23 overall, which includes interest of $5,202.23. The overall cost for comparison is 9.50% APR representative.
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Get a $10,000 loan
Whether you have good or bad credit, get fast funding from these online lenders offering a $10,000 personal loan in Canada.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- 6 debt consolidation solutions in Ontario
Compare the 6 types of debt consolidation in Ontario and choose the best solution for you.
- 10 debt consolidation providers in BC
Follow this guide to weigh your options for debt consolidation in BC.
- Personal loans in Edmonton
Compare personal loans in Edmonton for good and bad credit scores. Apply online or in person.
- Impact of Inflation: Canada consumer debt spikes as millions struggle with cost of living increase
More than 7 million Canadians confess to taking out loans in order to cover the rising cost of living.
- Parachute review: Consolidate your debts and get a lower rate
Borrow up to $25,000 from Parachute to consolidate your debts and earn rewards when you meet certain milestones.
- Lendforall review: Loan matching platform
Fill out a single application online via Lendforall and get matched with several lenders.
- QuadFi Personal Loan review: Fair rates for newcomers
If you’re a newcomer with a thin credit profile in Canada, you can apply for a personal loan from QuadFi and get fair rates.
- Compare installment loans in Manitoba
Compare interest rates, loan amounts and eligibility requirements of installment loans in Manitoba. Get approval and funding as soon as the same day.
- Are there free Canadian government grants to pay off debt?
Find out what free resources are available to help you pay off your debt and learn about your financing options.
- 5 ways to get appliance financing in Canada
If you’re not looking to pay for your next household appliance in cash, here are 5 ways to get appliance financing in Canada.