- Interest Rate
- 9.95% - 31.99%
- Loan Amount
- $1,000 - $50,000
- Loan Term
- 48 - 72 months
Get Loan Approved offers car title loans across most of Canada. If you take out a loan against the title of your car, you can borrow up to $50,000 without having to complete a credit check. Get Loan Approved offers one-hour approval and flexible loan terms, and you can get your loan amount the same day.
However, it's worth noting that your vehicle must be less than 10 years old and must not have any money owing on it. You'll also need to get an in-person vehicle appraisal from Get Loan Approved before getting a loan.
Fast access to funds
No credit checks
Agents across Canada
24/7 customer service
Only for vehicles 10 years or newer
Must not be any money owing on your vehicle
Not a completely online process — your vehicle needs to be appraised in person
Watch out for additional fees
What is Get Loan Approved?
Get Loan Approved (getloanapproved.ca) offers car title loans of up to $50,000. Loans are available right across Canada except Quebec and the territories, and you can apply online without undergoing a credit check.
You’ll need to own your vehicle outright to qualify for a loan, and Get Loan Approved offers loan terms of up to years. The lender says it’s possible to get cash the same day, but you’ll need to have your car appraised in person by Get Loan Approved first.
Is Get Loan Approved legit?
Get Loan Approved offers loans in British Columbia, Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Manitoba.
What we like about Get Loan Approved
- No credit checks. You don’t need to undergo a credit check as part of the application process, so a bad credit history won’t stop you from getting a loan. Learn more about no credit check loans.
- Agents across Canada. Get Loan Approved has a network of agents across Canada. When you need to have your car appraised, the lender says you can expect to be a maximum of 40 minutes away from your nearest agent. It also has mobile agents in Ontario and BC.
- Borrow up to $50,000. Get Loan Approved lets you access loan amounts of up to $50,000.
- Get funded the same day. Get Loan Approved offers approval within an hour and you can get your loan funds the same day.
- Competitive rates. Get Loan Approved offers interest rates ranging from 9.95% to 31.99%. The rate you get will depend on your personal financial situation.
- Flexible payment schedule. Loan terms of four to years are available, with monthly payments.
- Different types of income accepted. You don’t necessarily have to be employed full-time to qualify for a loan, as Get Loan Approved also accepts income from part-time employment and government sources.
- 24/7 customer service. If you have a question or need help, you can get in touch with Get Loan Approved’s customer service team 24/7.
What to watch out for
- Vehicle must be 10 years or newer. If your car is older than this, you won’t qualify for financing.
- Vehicle must not be financed or leased. If you don’t have a clear title to your car, you won’t get approved for a car title loan.
- Loan fees. You may be charged additional fees to cover the lender’s cost of checking the vehicle’s accident history and origin, performing a lien search and conducting a vehicle evaluation.
- In-person appraisal required. You’ll need to get your car appraised in person by a Get Loan Approved agent before your loan will be funded.
- You risk losing your car. If you can’t afford to repay the loan, the lender could repossess your vehicle.
Alternatives to Get Loan Approved
What are Get Loan Approved’s interest rates?
Get Loan Approved offers interest rates that range from 9.95% to 31.99%. However, the interest rate you get will depend on factors such as your vehicle and your income.
It’s also important to be aware of the fees that may apply to your loan. These include fees for:
- Checking your vehicle’s origin and accident history
- Vehicle lien search
- Vehicle appraisal
What do Get Loan Approved reviews say?
Get Loan Approved currently doesn’t have reviews available online.
|Trustpilot||No reviews available|
|No reviews available|
|BBB reviews||No Get Loan Approved reviews available|
Am I eligible for a loan from Get Loan Approved?
To qualify for an auto title loan from Get Loan Approved you will need to:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Be the age of majority in your province
- Have a vehicle that is less than 10 years old
- Have clear title to your vehicle
- Have both collision and comprehensive insurance on your vehicle
- Have the vehicle registered and insured in your name
You’ll need to provide the following during the application process:
- A valid Canadian driver’s licence
- Proof of address
- Your vehicle’s registration and insurance paperwork
- A second set of keys to your vehicle
How to apply
You can start the Get Loan Approved application process online, but please note that you’ll need to have your vehicle appraised in person before you can get approved. Here’s what you need to do to apply.
- Go to the Get Loan Approved website and start filling out the form on the homepage.
- Enter the year, make and model, and mileage of your vehicle.
- Enter your name, email address and phone number.
- Review and agree to the terms and conditions before submitting your application.
- You’ll receive a loan quote based on the estimated value of your vehicle.
- Before you can get your loan, you’ll need to have your vehicle appraised in person at one of the lender’s agents. NB: If you live in Ontario or BC, a mobile agent can visit you to appraise your vehicle.
What to expect once you’ve received your loan
Once you’ve received your loan, budget carefully to ensure that you can make regular, on-time payments. Payments are made monthly, but you can also pay off your loan early without incurring any extra fees.
If you make a late payment, daily interest will be charged on your outstanding loan amount. If you fail to pay back your loan, this will result in legal action being taken.
If you think you’ll have trouble keeping up with payments, Get Loan Approved can work with you to adjust your loan term if needed, but make sure to contact them in advance.
If you own your own vehicle and you need a loan, a car title loan from Get Loan Approved is well worth considering. It’s easy to apply, there are no credit checks and you can access large loan amounts. But it’s not completely online, so keep in mind that you’ll need to have your car appraised in person before getting a loan.
Ultimately, make sure you understand all the benefits and risks of this type of loan, then compare car title loans to decide where to apply.