Overall representative example
If you borrowed $20,000 over a 5-year term at 9.50% APR (variable), you would make 60 monthly payments of $420.04 and pay $25,202.23 overall, which includes interest of $5,202.23. The overall cost for comparison is 9.50% APR representative.
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare Personal Loans
Borrow up to $50,000 in 24-48 hours.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Instant bank verification for loans
Find out how lenders use instant bank verification to validate your personal information, and learn if it’s safe.
- How to finance a PlayStation 5 in Canada
Your simple guide to the 4 ways to finance a PS5 in Canada.
- How to get a $40,000 loan in Canada
Here’s the key info you need to know to get the right $40,000 loan for your needs.
- Compare short-term loans in Ontario
Compare short-term loans in Ontario. Apply online and get an instant decision.
- How to finance a mattress or bed in Canada
Read our guide to the six ways to finance a mattress or bed.
- How to finance a TV in Canada
Read our guide to the six ways to finance a TV in Canada, including options for bad credit.
- Bad credit loans in Calgary
Get fast approval from one of these lenders offering bad credit loans in Calgary, Alberta.
- Bad credit loans in Toronto
Apply online in less than 10 minutes and get rapid approval from one of these lenders offering bad credit loans in Toronto.
- Bad credit loans in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Compare interest rates and eligibility requirements of bad credit loans in Winnipeg.
- 6 ways to consolidate debt in Toronto
Compare strategies to consolidate debt in Toronto.