Kellye Guinan is a freelance editor and writer, specializing in consumer lending. Her writing and analysis has been featured on Bankrate, MSN and MediaFeed. She holds degrees in anthropology and German language and literature from Middle Tennessee State University.
- Personal, business, student and car loans
- Credit scores
- Car financing
- Debt consolidation
- Author of over 500 articles on personal and business finance
- Well-versed in breaking down government loan programs and
- Bachelor of Science in anthropology | Middle Tennessee State University | 2013–2017
- Bachelor of Arts in foreign language, German | Middle Tennessee State University | 2013–2017
Industry insights from Kellye Guinan
Latest articles by Kellye Guinan
29 articles written by this author
How we compare and rank car loans here at Finder Canada.
Lenders allow it — but it can be difficult to qualify for low rates.
Find out how long children can stay on their parents' car insurance policy and how to save on shared car insurance.
Compare lenders that can help you get a loan for rent but you'll want to make sure you consider all your financial options first.
Learn how to dispute a collector's claim and stop collection activity.
Learn the different financing options available for you to purchase a mobile or manufactured home. Plus, find how to get a mortgage for a mobile home in Canada.
Thinking of cancelling your car's extended warranty? Learn how to save money by scrapping a policy you'll probably never use.
You could spend anywhere from a few thousand dollars to over $40K.
Soothe those aching muscles or just hang out with loved ones without having to shell out thousands up front.