Rhys Subitch is a personal finance editor at Bankrate and former loans editor at Finder, specializing in consumer and business lending. Rhys has nearly a decade of experience researching, editing, and writing for startups, Fortune 500 companies, universities and websites. They hold a BA in sociology and a certificate of editing from the University of Washington.
- Personal, business, student and car loans
- Credit scores and alternative data
- Debt consolidation and management
- Authored over 400 articles on personal and business finance
- Scripted over a dozen videos on Finder's YouTube channel and hosted several, totaling over 15,000 views
- Experienced in breaking down complex topics, such as government loan programs and new legislation, into easy-to-understand terms
- Certificate in editing | University of Washington, Seattle | 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in sociology | University of Washington, Seattle | 2010–2014
Latest articles by Rhys Subitch
8 articles written by this author
This spending app uses games and quizzes to teach kids about finances. GoHenry isn't in Canada, but there are alternatives.
Transfer agents, mobile wallets and online credit card payments don't necessarily require a bank account.
Find out what it takes to get a business loan as a wholesale distributor.
Forex trading allows you to predict and try to profit from changes in the market value of global currencies.
Learn about truck financing options to cover licensing, new trucks, insurance, vehicle maintenance and more.
Find out how you can apply for a credit card and get a response within 60 seconds.
Find out how a balance transfer credit card can help you get your debt under control and compare cards today.