Christine Joy Leal is the shopping publishing support lead at Finder. She is an experienced SEO writer and content manager, having worked with various ecommerce, B2B and B2C businesses worldwide, including Thumbtack, ConsumerAffairs, Kanban Zone, Ekuep, SellerPlex, and more. She has a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology from Occidental Mindoro State College, where she paved her way into the writing world as an award-winning college journalist. She is a happy wife and mom of two who spends her free time hunting for fashion and homeware deals, reading books, playing computer games, crocheting or taking nature walks.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- [Kanban Zone] (https://kanbanzone.com/author/christine/)
- [The Web Writer Spotlight] (https://webwriterspotlight.com/online-writing-tips-for-managing-your-projects)
- [Magnificent Marketing] (https://www.magnificent.com/magnificent-stuff/implementing-an-agile-approach-to-social-media-marketing)
- [Adlibweb] (https://www.adlibweb.com/8-benefits-of-using-kanban-for-your-seo-business/)
- [SEO Customer] (https://seocustomer.com/how-to-efficiently-manage-your-link-building-project/)
- [Surviving College] (https://survivingcollege.com/project-management-tips-for-college-students/)
- [Techbooky] (https://www.techbooky.com/visual-project-management-for-business/)
Latest articles by Christine Joy Leal
0 articles written by this author
Annual customer service awards recognize personal loan lenders and loan search platforms for exceptional customer service based on the real-world experience of customers.
Annual customer service awards helps recognise car loan alternative and traditional lenders and loan search platforms on quality customer service based on the real-world experience of customers.
Everything we know about the Arm Holdings IPO plus information on how to buy in.
What to consider before you open an account with this trading platform.
The Bank of Canada announced it will hold its key interest rate at 5.00% on September 6, 2023.
Most Buy Now Pay Later in Canada is free to use if you make payments on time, but shoppers run into problems — here's a snapshot of BNPL.
Your guide to the financing options, rates and eligibility criteria of Ford Finance Canada.
Finding a credit card with unlimited cashback can help turn everyday purchases into exceptional rewards.
Everything you need to know about buying and financing a used car in Toronto at Autorama.