Experience decadent, 100% authentic French chocolate without leaving home.
With zChocolat, every morsel is handcrafted by world champion chocolatier Pascal Caffet in the Champagne region of France. But you don’t have to travel to taste this extravagant, ultra-luxurious treat because zChocolat also operates an extensive online boutique.
Choose from zChocolat’s exclusive line of numbered chocolates ranging from 0 to 24 or its signature collections in dark, white and milk chocolate.
zChocolat discount and coupon codes for April 2019
What can I buy at zChocolat?
- Classic assortments. Treating yourself or planning to share, you choose from classic assortment boxes that include the Gold Collection, zBar Collection, Chameleon Collection and the Truffle Collection.
- Gift boxes. Looking for a business gift or that extra-special gift for a loved one? zChocolat offers specialized romantic, birthday and “survival kit” collections.
- Holiday and seasonal gifts. The zChocolat Holiday and New Year boxes are excellent for the holiday season, no matter who’s on your list.
Shipping, payment and refunds
All packages are shipped as quickly as possible and with insulated packaging to ensure freshness and quality. But care comes at a steep price: All orders ship at a flat rate of $21.42 for up to five items. Starting with your sixth item, you’ll see an extra $5.95 shipping charge per item.
zChocolat ships all around the world, with estimated delivery speeds based on your destination:
|New York State||Overnight|
|Middle East||1–2 business days|
|North America||Second Day|
|Hong Kong & Singapore||Second Day|
|Asia||2–4 business days|
|Oceania||2–4 business days|
|Africa||2–5 business days|
|Central America||3–5 business days|
|South America||3–6 business days|
In the US, New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey can expect overnight delivery. For most other states, delivery is within two business days. Packages to Alaska and Hawaii can take up to three days for delivery.
Pay using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, wire transfer or check.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your order, zChocolat will immediately replace, exchange or refund it, no questions asked. Contact customer service at 1-800-529-9512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When’s the next sale?
zChocolat occasionally releases special coupon codes that you can enter at checkout. Otherwise, become a VIP Member to receive complimentary assortments each time you make a purchase.
What sets zChocolat apart?
zChocolat prides itself on 100% authentic French chocolate and quick, temperature-sensitive shipping. Its high-end chocolate boutique offers both individual and corporate VIP membership programs with access to discount incentives and complimentary assortments.
And if you refer a friend to zChocolat, you get a free box of chocolates for yourself!
Pros and cons
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. Not happy with your chocolates? zChocolat will issue you a refund, replacement or exchange, no questions asked.
- VIP rewards. Earn free assorted boxes each time you buy chocolate for yourself or your business.
- Referral bonus. Get a free box of chocolates when you refer a friend, and your friend gets double the chocolate for the price of one box.
- Steep shipping costs. It’s not surprising that it’s expensive to ship gourmet chocolate around the world, but you’ll need to set aside an extra $20 on top of the cost of your order.
If you’re a chocolate connoisseur, give zChocolat a try. You’ll pay more than you would for mass-produced chocolate, but your taste buds will surely be able to tell the difference.