Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy ADAPad (ADAPAD) in South Africa
Learn how to buy ADAPad (ADAPAD) in our step-by-step guide.
Where to buy ADAPad in South Africa
It looks like ADAPAD may not be available to purchase on an exchange in South Africa.
You can still purchase ADAPAD by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase ADAPAD using a decentralised exchange.
- Find ADAPAD on a decentralised exchange and make sure ADAPad can be traded for BNB which is the native asset of Binance. The most popular DEX on Binance Smart Chain is PancakeSwap.
- Buy BNB to trade for ADAPAD using an exchange like Binance. You will need to purchase enough BNB to swap for ADAPAD as well as BNB to pay for transaction fees (known as gas) on the BSC network, which usually costs less than a dollar.
- Transfer the BNB into a a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade BNB for ADAPAD on PancakeSwap, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough BNB in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the ADAPAD tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in South Africa.
Best ADAPad wallets to store your ADAPAD
You can keep your ADAPAD on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is ADAPad a good investment?
As with any investment, it is vital you understand the risks and potential upside of the asset before making any financial decision. With regards to ADAPAD, here are a few things to consider:
- Investor-focused: The project is promoted as an incubator-style launchpad, however, the project is equally as interested in rewarding its loyal supporters. While some launchpads focus on generating revenue for decentralised application developers, ADAPad may draw interest thanks to their hyper-deflationary token design.
- Reliance on Cardano: Although offering a cross-chain bridge and the ability of interoperability in the future, the success of ADAPad is still heavily reliant on the use of the Cardano blockchain. Those interested in ADAPAD should consider if Cardano is ready to compete with similar layer-1 blockchains such as Ethereum, Solana, Avalanche and Fantom.
- Backed by BlueZilla: ADAPad is another application launched by the successful BlueZilla Labs. BlueZilla Labs is a company that has already shown an ability to launch successful incubator applications including BSCPad, ETHPad, TronPad, KKCPad and NFTLaunch. BlueZilla will likely be able to draw on its wider ecosystem to try to ensure that ADAPad is a success within the Cardano ecosystem.
Additional information about ADAPad can be found using our ADAPAD analysis tools.
Today's ADAPad price versus ATH
Compare today's price of ADAPad ($0.01689079 USD) against its all-time-high price of $1.28 USD on 06 October 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer ADAPAD is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: October 06, 2021
ADAPad ATH: $1.28
How to trade, convert or sell ADAPadYou can convert or sell your ADAPAD with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ADAPAD on.
- If you store your ADAPad in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of ADAPAD you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of ADAPad.
- Complete your transaction and move your ADAPAD to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including ADAPad, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of ADAPAD is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the ADAPad or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Binance Coin (BNB) price prediction 2022
Read our expert analysis on Binance Coin and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Paribus (PBX) in South Africa
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Paribus, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (PBX).
How to buy JET (JET) in South Africa
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy JET, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (JET).
How to buy Fodl Finance (FODL) in South Africa
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Fodl Finance, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (FODL).
How to buy Nominex (NMX) in South Africa
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Nominex, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (NMX).
How to buy Cardstarter (CARDS) in South Africa
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Cardstarter, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (CARDS).
How to buy Router Protocol (ROUTE) in South Africa
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Router Protocol, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (ROUTE).
How to buy Loom Network (OLD) in South Africa
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Loom Network, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (OLD) .
How to buy SafeCoin (SAFE) in South Africa
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy SafeCoin, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAFE).
Ask an Expert