Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Where to buy magnesium tablets online in South Africa
Want to stock up on magnesium tablets to help supplement your diet? We’ve gathered the retailers that sell this important mineral online.
Magnesium is an important mineral for your body, especially if you’re exercising. There are a couple of helpful attributes linked to magnesium, including helping your muscles recover after a workout and helping the body to convert glycogen into glucose.
Unfortunately though, most of us need a bit of a boost in this area as our diets don’t always contain enough magnesium. That’s where magnesium tablets can help a lot, supplementing your daily intake with the amount of magnesium you need.
If you’re looking to score on a good deal or bulk buy, then make sure to scroll on as we’ve listed the places where you can buy magnesium tablets online. Plus see which stores offer free shipping!
Top sites to buy magnesium tablets online
- Faithful to Nature
Amazon is the ideal place to buy magnesium and other minerals online if you want to compare brands and prices from different sellers around the world.
- Free delivery on millions of eligible items with Amazon Prime
- Easily compare prices on similar products
- Huge product range
Online marketplace eBay stocks millions of items, including magnesium tablets. With product listings from tons of sellers, it’s easy to compare prices and nab yourself the best deal.
- Trusted online marketplace
- View seller reviews before you buy
- Compare prices from sellers around the world
AliExpress is a massive online retailer made up of thousands of smaller retailers. These often stock and sell magnesium tablets so there’s an abundance of options available.
- Huge selection of smaller retailers means there’s always stock
- Easily compare prices
- Constant sales make it easy to find the best deals
iHerb is a one-stop online store for those looking to support their diet and enrich their healthy lifestyle.
- 24/7 customer service line
- Join iHerb’s rewards program and receive discounts when you shop
- Free shipping when you spend more than $40
As one of South Africa’s leading online retailers, Takealot stocks a good selection of magnesium tablets and other minerals.
- Big warehouses means supplies are less likely to run out
- Regular sales and discounts
- Avoid human contact by using pick-up points
6. Faithful to Nature
If you’re looking for a place that sells natural products with strict ingredient policies, then Faithful to Nature is your best bet. It stocks a wide range of ethically sourced health products, including magnesium.
- Wide range of natural, cruelty-free products
- Save even more with regular sales
- Delivers nationwide
Clicks is one of the leading big chain pharmacies in South Africa and sells its products, including magnesium tablets, online too.
- Save money with a loyalty card
- Easy to shop by brand
- Stocks the brands you know and love
Dis-Chem stores are spread throughout South Africa and stock a huge selection of magnesium tablets. The online store is a good place to find what you need without having to go out of the house.
- Easy to find cleaning supplies and health products
- Delivers everywhere in South Africa
- Optional in-store collection is free of cost
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Amazon: Free on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- Ebay: Free on eligible items with eBay Plus membership
- AliExpress: Delivery via the post office is free, but will take longer
- iHerb: Free shipping when you spend more than $40
- Takealot: Free delivery on orders over R450
- Faithful to Nature: Free delivery on orders above R400
More guides on Finder
How to buy Rivian Automotive (RIVN) stock from South Africa
Rivian Automotive is set to go public, here’s what you need to know if you’re looking to buy in from South Africa.
How to buy Trump Media and Technology Group (TMTG) stock from South Africa
Trump Media and Technology Group is set to go public, here’s what you need to know if you’re looking to buy in from South Africa.
Binaryx offers an intuitive interface for investors to trade a range of crypto and fiat assets.
Ethereum (ETH) price prediction 2021
What affects the value of Ethereum (ETH) and how might the price of ETH fluctuate in the year ahead? Find out in this comprehensive guide.
AscendEX (BitMax) Cryptocurrency Exchange Review
A complete review of the AscendEX exchange, covering trading and DeFi features, associated fees, regulation and security. Is AscendEX right for you?
Alternatives to WeBull in South Africa
South Africans can’t access WeBull, so here are six affordable alternatives if you want to trade US stocks at low prices.
Multiroom speaker buying guide: How to find the best speakers for your home
Your buying guide to Wi-Fi multiroom speakers.
Multifunction printer buying guide: Compare inkjet and laser printers
Learn how to choose a multifunction printer that best suits your needs.
NAS drive buying guide
If you’re shopping for a NAS drive but don’t know where to start, this buyer’s guide will help you compare NAS drive features, specs and prices.
Compare capsule coffee machines: How to get the best pod coffee
Learn more about the benefits and drawbacks and decide whether it suits your budget, coffee drinking habits and kitchen-top space.
Ask an Expert