Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Where to buy computer monitors online in South Africa
This is a list of online retailers that can ship a computer monitor straight to your door.
Investing in a computer monitor can be helpful for either personal use at home or for your business.
It doesn’t matter what kind of brand or price point you’re looking for, you can find a model that will fit your budget and needs. In this guide, we’ve rounded up the top online retailers that can deliver a brand new computer monitor straight to your door.
Plus, see which ones offer free shipping.
If you’re looking to save some cash while you spend, check out what’s available at Amazon. You’ll likely find a competitive price here!
- Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on millions of items
- It’s unlikely the sellers will ever run out of stock here
- Trusted online marketplace
eBay is one of the world’s leading online marketplaces. With the huge variety of stock available, you’ll be sure to find the perfect computer monitor for you.
- It’s unlikely there will ever be no stock of something
- Trusted online marketplace
- Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping and returns on millions of items
AliExpress is a massive online retailer made up of thousands of smaller retailers. These often stock and sell computer monitors so there’s an abundance of options available.
- Huge selection of smaller retailers means there’s always stock
- Easily compare prices
- Constant sales make it easy to find the best deals
Raru is well-known for its big deals on computers and other hardware. Thanks to its focus on tech, you’ll likely find a number of good deals here.
- Delivers everywhere in South Africa
- Competitive pricing means you save more
- Regular deals on big-ticket items
As one of South Africa’s leading online retailers, Takealot stocks a good selection of computer monitors and other PC peripherals.
- Big warehouses mean supplies are less likely to run out
- Regular sales and discounts
- Avoid human contact by using pick-up points
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Amazon: Free on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- eBay: Free on eligible items with eBay Plus membership
- AliExpress: Delivery via the post office is free, but will take longer
- Raru: Free delivery on orders over R450
- Takealot: Shipping discount on orders above R399. In main centres, this means the delivery is free
More guides on Finder
Binaryx offers an intuitive interface for investors to trade a range of crypto and fiat assets.
Review: FTX cryptocurrency exchange
Trade cryptocurrency, derivatives and speculate on stocks with this fully-featured exchange created “by traders, for traders”.
Uber Eats discount code October 2021
Save on piping hot meals delivered to your door with these exclusive Uber Eats discount codes.
Multiroom speaker buying guide: How to find the best speakers for your home
Your buying guide to Wi-Fi multiroom speakers.
Multifunction printer buying guide: Compare inkjet and laser printers
Learn how to choose a multifunction printer that best suits your needs.
NAS drive buying guide
If you’re shopping for a NAS drive but don’t know where to start, this buyer’s guide will help you compare NAS drive features, specs and prices.
Compare capsule coffee machines: How to get the best pod coffee
Learn more about the benefits and drawbacks and decide whether it suits your budget, coffee drinking habits and kitchen-top space.
Car GPS buying guide: How to compare in-car GPS and hybrid dash cams
How to choose a car GPS that best suits your needs.
Large computer monitor buying guide: How to compare flat, curved, LCD, IPS monitors and more
Your guide to choosing the best large computer monitor for personal or professional use.
Compare multi-cookers: How to find the best multi-cooker
If you’re searching for an all-in-one appliance that can help you prepare a wide range of meals, this guide will help you find the best multi-cooker for your needs.
Ask an Expert