Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Where to buy body lotion online in South Africa
Never run out of body lotion again with our picks of where to buy body lotion and get it delivered within South Africa.
With the beauty industry saturated with online stores offering you the best deals, highest quality products and the biggest brands, it can be hard to figure out where to go first.
In this guide you’ll find free shipping, the biggest ranges in affordability as well as high-end lotions, and even some free samples! Scroll down to see our favorites below.
Online marketplace eBay stocks millions of items, including different kinds of body lotions and creams. With product listings from tons of sellers, it’s easy to compare prices and nab yourself the best deal.
- Trusted online marketplace
- View seller reviews before you buy
- Compare prices from sellers around the world
AliExpress is a massive online retailer made up of thousands of smaller retailers. These often stock and sell body lotions from a number of brands so there’s an abundance of options available.
- Huge selection of smaller retailers means there’s always stock
- Easily compare prices
- Constant sales make it easy to find the best deals
Browse everything from natural body moisturisers to supplements on iHerb.
- 24/7 customer service line
- Join iHerb’s rewards program and receive discounts when you shop
- Free shipping when you spend more than $40
5. The Body Shop
If you’re looking for a range of high-end lotions from natural shea butter to green tea fragranced creams then you’ll find it here.
- Big range of skin care items
- Shop by ingredients and size (in ML)
- Easily see best sellers and top rated products
Clicks is one of the leading big chain pharmacies in South Africa but the chain stocks a variety of body lotions from popular brands. The products, including body lotions, are sold online too.
- Save money with a Clicks royalty card
- Easy to shop by brand
- Stocks the brands you know and love
Dis-Chem stores are spread throughout South Africa and stock a huge selection of body lotions. The online store is a good place to find what you need without having to go out of the house.
- Easy to find cleaning supplies and health products
- Delivers everywhere in SA
- Optional in-store collection is free of cost
As one of South Africa’s leading online retailers, Takealot stocks a good selection of body lotions and other skin care products.
- Big warehouses means supplies are less likely of running out
- Regular sales and discounts
- Avoid human contact by using pickup points
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Amazon: Free on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- eBay: Free on eligible items with eBay Plus membership
- AliExpress: Delivery via the post office is free, but will take longer
- iHerb: Free shipping when you spend more than $40
- The Body Shop: Free shipping on all orders
- Zando: Free Delivery for orders above R400
- Takealot: Free delivery on orders over R450
Image source: Getty
More guides on Finder
Uber Eats Discount Codes and Coupons February 2021 | R85 off first order
Save on piping hot meals delivered to your door with these exclusive Uber Eats discount codes.
Multifunction printer buying guide: Compare inkjet and laser printers
Learn how to choose a multifunction printer that best suits your needs.
NAS drive buying guide
If you’re shopping for a NAS drive but don’t know where to start, this buyer’s guide will help you compare NAS drive features, specs and prices.
Large computer monitor buying guide: How to compare flat, curved, LCD, IPS monitors and more
Your guide to choosing the best large computer monitor for personal or professional use.
Compare multi-cookers: How to find the best multi-cooker
If you’re searching for an all-in-one appliance that can help you prepare a wide range of meals, this guide will help you find the best multi-cooker for your needs.
Digital radio buying guide
Find out what types of radios are available and what features to look for.
Where to buy fashionable face masks online in South Africa
All your favourite fashion retailers are now stocking cloth masks that are actually kind of stylish.
Where to buy washable, reusable face masks online in South Africa
To save you money, we’ve rounded up a list of online retailers stocking reusable masks.
French door fridge buying guide
Find out how to compare french door fridges and find the best fridge for your kitchen.
Drone buying guide
Check out our guide to buying the right drone before you launch into an expensive new hobby.
Ask an Expert