Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Yeti promo codes
Best deal: Free ground shipping on orders $19.99 and up
How do I use my coupon code?
- Select the item(s) you’d like to buy, then click Add to cart.
- If you’re finished shopping, click the blue Check out button.
- If you already have a Yeti account, sign in on the next screen. Otherwise, you can create an account or check out as a guest.
- Fill out your mailing and billing addresses.
- When you get to the payment section, you’ll see a line that says Enter a promo code. Click that section.
- A box will appear that says Enter promo code. Type or paste your code there, then click Apply. If you have a military or first responder ID, you can also enter it in this section to get special pricing on select items.
- Click Add Coupon to apply your code.
Why is my code not working
If your coupon code isn’t working, it could be case-sensitive, expired or not available in your location. Contact Yeti directly for assistance.
When’s the next Yeti sale?
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Purple Carrot Review
Purple Carrot delivers all-vegan, plant-based meals to your door, but the service has limited recipes.
Save Market Savings account Review
With this savings account, you can invest your interest in the stock market for an average 3.13% return. Learn more here.
Continental Bank High Yield Savings account review
This online savings account has no fees and earns 0.45% APY on your total balance.
5 ways to keep your pet healthy and happy during the holidays
Prepare your pet for the festive season up ahead, with food deliveries, cute toys and some helpful tips for keeping your fur ball healthy.
How does Mr. Rebates work?
Earn cashback at stores you likely already purchase from.
How does Ibotta work?
Is Ibotta worth it? Learn how it uses your personal information.
Chime Savings review
Grow your savings automatically with recurring transfers, round-ups on debit card purchases and 0.5% APY.
Magento vs. WooCommerce
Consider your budget and coding background when choosing between Magento and WooCommerce.
TurboTax business review
Comes with all the bells and whistles to make filing your business taxes easy — but it comes at a price.
How to start a franchise
12 steps to launching your own branch of a popular brand.
Ask an Expert