Save the next time you send money anywhere in the world, cheaply and quickly.
XE Money Transfer is a money specialist that supports bank-to-bank transfers to accounts in more than 170 countries. Get strong rates when sending up to $500,000 to loved ones overseas — all with no fee.
XE Money Transfer discount codes and coupons
How do I use my XE Money Transfer discount code?
You’re in luck: XE Money Transfer doesn’t charge a fee for its money transfers. Click Get deal to be taken to XE Money Transfer’s website, where you can set up your first transfer at competitive rates.
XE Money Transfer pros and cons
- No fees and strong rates. Regardless of the amount you’re sending, you won’t pay a fee. And your rate is often stronger than what you’ll find at your local bank.
- Flexible limits. Send as much as $500,000 online. To transfer more, simply call XE Money Transfer.
- Cash not accepted. XE Money Transfer supports bank-to-bank transfers only.
How do I send money with XE Money Transfer?
- Register for a free XE Money Transfer account.
- After approval, log in to your account online to make a transfer or get a quote. Or call XE Money Transfer to get started.
- Select the currency you want to transfer, the amount and your recipient’s bank account details, and review the exchange rate and total cost.
- Confirm whether you’re paying through a bank transfer, ACH or direct debit from a bank account, providing the required details.
- XE Money Transfer emails confirmation after your money is transferred to your recipient.
What forms of payment does XE Money Transfer accept?
XE Money Transfer accepts bank-to-bank transfers only. It does not accept cash payments or credit and debit cards for money transfers.
What is XE Money Transfer’s refund policy?
The XE Money Transfer website doesn’t mention a refund policy. However, if you need to cancel your transaction, contact XE Money Transfer as soon as possible at 877-932-6640.