Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers
XE Money Transfer is a money specialist that supports bank-to-bank transfers to accounts in more than 170 countries. Get strong rates when sending up to $500,000 to loved ones overseas — all with a low fee.
XE money transfer discount codes and coupons
We don’t have any active promo codes for OFX at the moment. Check back regularly or take advantage of another money transfer offer instead.
How do I claim my XE discount?
If a coupon is available, click through the coupon to be taken to XE Money Transfer’s website, where you can set up your first transfer at competitive rates. While completing your money transfer you’ll see a spot to enter the promo code, typically on the bottom right hand of the screen.
Why isn’t my XE code working?
There are a few common reasons why a transfer won’t work. Check for the following:
- Coupon expired. Has the coupon passed its expiry date?
- Typos and other errors. Make sure you’ve copied the coupon details exactly as shown because they’re often case-sensitive.
- Terms and conditions. Does your discount come with restrictions? There could be additional limits, such as the transfer amount or currency.
- Already used. If you’ve already redeemed the coupon it may not work again.
Which currencies and services does XE support?
OFX only offers bank account transfers, but has a number of other features and services, including:
- One off payments. Create a single order to be executed one time. This order will be saved in your history, making it easy to repeat again in the future if you want.
- Forward contracts. Lock in the current exchange rate for a future transfer.
- Personal money transfers. You can use OFX for everyday money transfer needs.
With XE, you can transfer money to over 50 currencies, including:
- USD United States dollars
- AED Mexican pesos
- CAD Canadian dollars
- CHF Swiss francs
- EUR Euros
- PLN Australian dollars
- ZAR South African rand
- GBP British pounds
- SGD Singapore dollars
- JPY Japanese yen
See what your transfer could look like with XE
Use the table below by entering the amount you want to send, selecting the destination and clicking Calculate.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Bitcoin (BTC) in the US
Want to buy bitcoin but don’t know where to start? This comprehensive guide provides step-by-step instructions on how and where to buy BTC in the US.
Coinbase vs Robinhood
Discover which exchange is better suited to cryptocurrency trading after comparing things like fees, security and features.
Citi Custom Cash℠ Card Review
An enticing and easy-to-use 5% cashback card.
Celsius network promo codes
Find promo codes for the Celsius Network to earn BTC on signup and when sending.
Review: Venmo app for cryptocurrency
Venmo provides a convenient way to send money to friends, and now users can buy cryptocurrency like Bitcoin with as little as $1.
Bitcoin cloud mining
Read the full guide to Bitcoin cloud mining to see how these questionable services operate.
Ellevest Debit Card review
The Ellevest Debit Card offers rewards, round-ups and ATM rebates, but it’s missing key features.
Cryptocurrency staking guide: How to stake coins for rewards
Staking is one of the most popular ways to earn an income with cryptocurrency – learn how to get started with this guide.
SmartyPig Savings account review
With no fees and a 0.7% APY, Smartypig is among today’s best savings accounts.
Best credit cards for rewards in 2021
Take advantage of miles, points and perks with a card that best fits your lifestyle.
Ask an Expert