Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
XE Money Transfer promo codes and discounts
Save the next time you send money anywhere in the world, cheaply and quickly.
XE Money Transfer is a money specialist that supports bank-to-bank transfers to accounts in more than 170 countries. Get strong rates when sending up to $500,000 to loved ones overseas — all with no fee.
XE money transfer discount codes and coupons
We don’t have any active promo codes for OFX at the moment. Check back regularly or take advantage of another money transfer offer instead.
How do I claim my XE discount?
If a coupon is available, click through the coupon to be taken to XE Money Transfer’s website, where you can set up your first transfer at competitive rates. While completing your money transfer you’ll see a spot to enter the promo code, typically on the bottom right hand of the screen.
Why isn’t my XE code working?
There are a few common reasons why a transfer won’t work. Check for the following:
- Coupon expired. Has the coupon passed its expiry date?
- Typos and other errors. Make sure you’ve copied the coupon details exactly as shown because they’re often case-sensitive.
- Terms and conditions. Does your discount come with restrictions? There could be additional limits, such as the transfer amount or currency.
- Already used. If you’ve already redeemed the coupon it may not work again.
Which currencies and services does XE support?
OFX only offers bank account transfers, but has a number of other features and services, including:
- One off payments. Create a single order to be executed one time. This order will be saved in your history, making it easy to repeat again in the future if you want.
- Forward contracts. Lock in the current exchange rate for a future transfer.
- Personal money transfers. You can use OFX for everyday money transfer needs.
With XE, you can transfer money to over 50 currencies, including:
- USD United States dollars
- AED Mexican pesos
- CAD Canadian dollars
- CHF Swiss francs
- EUR Euros
- PLN Australian dollars
- ZAR South African rand
- GBP British pounds
- SGD Singapore dollars
- JPY Japanese yen
See what your transfer could look like with XE
Use the table below by entering the amount you want to send, selecting the destination and clicking Calculate.
More guides on Finder
Best balance transfer credit cards of 2021
Here are our top balance transfer picks for 2021.
Sigue international money transfers review
Sigue offers speedy money transfers to 50+ countries, but you have to set up a transfer to see the transaction fees.
Boss Revolution money transfer review
Join Boss Revolution with an email address and phone number, and send money within minutes.
Usend combines money transfers, bill pay and mobile phone reloading.
Paysend offers transfers to more than 70 countries through its app and online service.
Review: Boxypay international money transfers
Pairing international calls with money transfers makes Boxypay a unique choice.
Tax guidelines and regulations for large money transfers to Hong Kong
Sending a large money transfer to Hong Kong? Learn about laws and required documentation before you transfer.
Chase First Banking review
A bank account for kids that helps your child develop healthy money habits early on. Powered by Greenlight.
How do international money orders work?
Using international money orders to send money overseas? Learn about better options.
Nationwide Direct Checking account review
Get free online banking if you use direct deposit, but with debit card transaction limits.
Ask an Expert