Get $250 off on your next transfer.
Xe Money Transfer is a money specialist that supports bank-to-bank transfers to accounts in more than 170 countries. Get strong rates when sending up to $500,000 to loved ones overseas — all with a low fee.
Xe money transfer discount codes and coupons
We don’t have any active promo codes for OFX at the moment. Check back regularly or take advantage of another money transfer offer instead.
How do I claim my Xe discount?
If a coupon is available, click through the coupon to be taken to Xe Money Transfer’s website, where you can set up your first transfer at competitive rates. While completing your money transfer you’ll see a spot to enter the promo code, typically on the bottom right hand of the screen.
Why isn’t my Xe code working?
There are a few common reasons why a transfer won’t work. Check for the following:
- Coupon expired. Has the coupon passed its expiry date?
- Typos and other errors. Make sure you’ve copied the coupon details exactly as shown because they’re often case-sensitive.
- Terms and conditions. Does your discount come with restrictions? There could be additional limits, such as the transfer amount or currency.
- Already used. If you’ve already redeemed the coupon it may not work again.
Which currencies and services does Xe support?
OFX only offers bank account transfers, but has a number of other features and services, including:
- One off payments. Create a single order to be executed one time. This order will be saved in your history, making it easy to repeat again in the future if you want.
- Forward contracts. Lock in the current exchange rate for a future transfer.
- Personal money transfers. You can use OFX for everyday money transfer needs.
With Xe, you can transfer money to over 50 currencies, including:
- USD United States dollars
- AED Mexican pesos
- CAD Canadian dollars
- CHF Swiss francs
- EUR Euros
- PLN Australian dollars
- ZAR South African rand
- GBP British pounds
- SGD Singapore dollars
- JPY Japanese yen
See what your transfer could look like with Xe
Use the table below by entering the amount you want to send, selecting the destination and clicking Calculate.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
Dunbridge Financial international money transfers review
Sign up for an account and pay no fees to send quick and easy money transfers to multiple beneficiaries.
Sigue international money transfers review
Sigue offers speedy money transfers to 50+ countries, but you have to set up a transfer to see the transaction fees.
Boss Revolution money transfer review
Join Boss Revolution with an email address and phone number, and send money within minutes.
Usend combines money transfers, bill pay and mobile phone reloading.
Paysend offers transfers to more than 70 countries through its app and online service.
How do international money orders work?
Using international money orders to send money overseas? Learn about better options.
What is a remittance address?
Sending a payment to a company but confused about which address to use? Learn about remittance addresses with our guide.
US remittance statistics
We’ve unpacked the most recently available data from the World Bank to get an idea of how much money is being sent around the globe.
Learn about how TransferMate’s personal product works and what it can do for you.
Xe vs. OFX money transfers
Check out this side-by-side comparison of Xe and OFX to find out which provider offers the best value on international money transfers.
Ask an Expert