Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
WorldRemit promo codes and discounts
Use a WorldRemit discount to transfer money around the world cheaply and quickly.
WorldRemit is a secure, fast way to send money overseas. However, a limited number of supported overseas banks can make direct transfers difficult in some countries.
WorldRemit discount codes and coupons
Popular WorldRemit Deals coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|12 Jan 2021||Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers||3FR****|
|18 Sep 2020||WorldRemit: First Transfer FREE||FIN****|
How do I use my WorldRemit discount code?
You can use a promo code for a discount on WorldRemit international money transfer fees.
- Create an account and proceed to the transfer payment and details page.
- Click the “+” to the left of Enter a promo code and enter the code from finder.com.
- Press Apply to activate the code and receive your discount.
Why is my WorldRemit promo code not working?
There are a number of reasons this could be happening. To troubleshoot, consider the following:
- Does your code meet the terms and conditions? You might have to send a certain amount or it may only be applicable for some currencies.
- Is your code correctly entered into the field? Sounds simple, but sometimes copy and paste gets the better of all of us. Codes might be case sensitive, so bear this in mind.
- Are there any restrictions on the code? There may be a certain time frame you have to use it within.
- Have you used the code already? The code might only be for one-time use. So if you’ve used it already, you could be ineligible to redeem it again.
What forms of payment does WorldRemit accept?
You can pay for your money transfer using:
- Credit or debit card. Use your credit or debit card to send money to family and friends overseas. Note that credit card payments are processed as a cash advance.
- Bank transfers. Send money directly from your bank account.
WorldRemit does not accept cash payments for money transfers.
What is WorldRemit’s refund policy?
You can cancel a WorldRemit money transfer up to 14 days after you make a payment or up until the funds are collected by the recipient. You may pay a fee and it doesn’t make canceling a payment easy.
To cancel a WorldRemit transfer:
- Send a written request to a WorldRemit office or contact WorldRemit by telephone
- Include the following:
- Reason you want to cancel
- Tracking number
- How much you paid
- Name, address and phone number
- Wait for WorldRemit to respond and credit funds back to the account used for payment.
Transfers that have been picked up or completed typically cannot be refunded.
See what your transfer could look like with WorldRemit
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
Ando Spending Account review
Reduce your carbon emissions and enjoy no monthly fees with this ethical checking account.
First Internet Bank Interest Checking account review
First Internet Bank is an online-only bank with flexible access to your money.
Prime Alliance Bank Personal Money Market account review
Prime Alliance Bank offers competitive interest rates on its money market accounts, but you won’t get any paper checks or debit cards.
Sigue international money transfers review
Sigue offers speedy money transfers to 50+ countries, but you have to set up a transfer to see the transaction fees.
Boss Revolution money transfer review
Join Boss Revolution with an email address and phone number, and send money within minutes.
Usend combines money transfers, bill pay and mobile phone reloading.
Paysend offers transfers to more than 70 countries through its app and online service.
Review: Boxypay international money transfers
Pairing international calls with money transfers makes Boxypay a unique choice.
Passbook account review
Passbook accounts help immigrants in the US manage their money without paying bank fees.
NBKC Business Checking Review
Open a business checking account and enjoy no transaction or maintenance fees.
Ask an Expert