Send your first transfer for free.
WorldRemit discount codes and coupons
You might like:
How do WorldRemit transfers work?
- Select the country you want to send the money to. Then enter the amount and how it will be collected. Collection methods vary among countries.
- Enter the recipient’s details. If you’ve sent money to this person in the past, you can select their name from a drop-down menu.
- Select your payment method and confirm the transaction by completing the payment. Email and SMS notifications let you and the recipient know the status of your money transfer.
How do I use my WorldRemit discount code?
You can use a promo code for a discount on WorldRemit international money transfer fees.
- Create an account and proceed to the transfer payment and details page.
- Click the + next to Enter promo code and enter the code from finder.com.
- Press Apply to activate the code and receive your discount.
What forms of payment does WorldRemit accept?
You can pay for your money transfer using:
Credit or debit card. You can use your credit or debit card to send money to family and friends overseas.
Note: Credit card payments are processed as a cash advance.
- Bank transfers. You can also send money directly from your bank account.
WorldRemit does not accept cash payments for money transfers.
What is WorldRemit’s refund policy?
You can cancel a Worldremit money transfer up to 14 days after you make a payment or up until the funds are collected by the recipient. You may pay a fee and they don’t make cancelling a payment easy.
To cancel a transfer, send a written request to a WorldRemit office, including the reason you wish to cancel the transfer, the tracking number, how much you paid, your name, address and phone number. Funds are credited to the account you used to make the payment.