WorldRemit: First Transfer FREE
WorldRemit is a secure and fast way to send money overseas, with multiple delivery options and a well-designed app and website. However, a limited number of supported overseas banks can make direct transfers difficult in some countries.
WorldRemit discount codes and coupons
Popular WorldRemit Deals coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|9 Sep 2022||WorldRemit: First Transfer FREE||FIN****|
|24 May 2022||Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers||3FR****|
WorldRemit referral code
Alongside its other promo codes, WorldRemit is running a “refer a friend” scheme. If you refer friends and family using your referral code, once they have sent money with WorldRemit, you’ll both receive a discount voucher to use on your next money transfer.
How do I enter a promo code on WorldRemit?
If you are using one of the codes above, simply reveal your coupon code by clicking on it and copy it to your clipboard. Then complete the following steps:
- Create or log in to your account.
- Proceed to the transfer payment and details page.
- Click the “+” to the left of Enter a promo code and enter the code from finder.com.
- Press Apply to activate the code and receive your discount.
How do you check your WorldRemit offer code has worked?
You should be able to see if your WorldRemit promo code has been applied when you review your transfer details. You will have an opportunity to do this once you have entered all the required information and before you make your payment.
Why is my WorldRemit promo code not working?
If for some reason the offer code is not working, here are some troubleshooting tips:
- Does your code meet the terms and conditions? There may be a minimum transfer amount or it only applies to some currencies.
- Is your code correctly entered into the field? Sounds simple, but sometimes copy and paste gets the better of all of us. Codes might be case sensitive, so bear this in mind.
- Are there any restrictions on the code? There may be a certain time frame you have to use it within.
- Have you used the code already? The code might only be for one-time use. So if you’ve used it already, you could be ineligible to redeem it again.
See what your transfer could look like with WorldRemit
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
Dunbridge Financial international money transfers review
Sign up for an account and pay no fees to send quick and easy money transfers to multiple beneficiaries.
Boss Revolution money transfer review
Join Boss Revolution with an email address and phone number, and send money within minutes.
Usend combines money transfers, bill pay and mobile phone reloading.
Paysend offers transfers to more than 70 countries through its app and online service.
How do international money orders work?
Using international money orders to send money overseas? Learn about better options.
What is a remittance address?
Sending a payment to a company but confused about which address to use? Learn about remittance addresses with our guide.
Find out the latest data on how much money is being sent around the world in remittances.
Find the best way to send money to Uzbekistan
Need to transfer USD to UZS? Learn how to pick the right service to send your money to Uzbekistan.
Find the best way to send money to the Democratic Republic of the Congo
Want to send USD to the Democratic Republic of the Congo? We will help you pick the best international money transfer service and explain fees and exchange rates.
Learn about how TransferMate’s personal product works and what it can do for you.
Ask an Expert