Send your first transfer for free.
WorldRemit discount codes and coupons
How do I use my WorldRemit discount code?
You can use a promo code for a discount on WorldRemit international money transfer fees.
- Simply create an account and proceed to the transfer payment and details page.
- Click the plus symbol next to “enter promo code” and enter the promo code from finder.com.
- Press “apply” to activate the code and receive your discount.
WorldRemit Review | Pros and Cons
- Transfer time. Instantly transfer funds to another country. Cash pickup, airtime top-up and Mobile Money transfers are available instantly. Bank transfers may take a little longer depending on the receiving bank.
- Cheap. Your first transfer using WorldRemit is free. There’s a small commission for each transfer thereafter. For example, sending 1,000 euros to Austria costs approx. $3.99 USD in transfer fees.
- Customer service. WorldRemit customer service is available 24/7. The WorldRemit customer service team has been praised on social media for their customer response time.
- Cash is not accepted. You are unable to pay for an international money transfer with cash.
How do WorldRemit transfers work?
- Select the country where you want to send the money. Then enter how much you want to send and the collection method. Different collection methods are available in different countries.
- Enter the recipient’s details. If you’ve sent money to this person in the past, you can select their name from a drop-down menu.
- Select your payment method and confirm the transaction by completing the payment. Email and SMS notifications let you and the recipient know about the status of your money transfer.
What forms of payment does WorldRemit accept?
WorldRemit does not accept cash payments for money transfers. You can pay for your money transfer using:
Credit or debit card. You can use your credit or debit card to send money to family and friends overseas.
Note: Credit card payments can be processed as a cash advance.
- Bank transfers. You can also send money directly from your bank account.
What is WorldRemit’s refund policy?
You can cancel a Worldremit money transfer up to 14 days after you make a payment or up until the funds have been collected by the recipient. To cancel a transfer, you must send a written request to a WorldRemit office including the reason you wish to cancel the transfer, the tracking number, how much you paid, your name, address and phone number. Funds will be credited back to the account you used to make the payment. A cancellation fee may apply if you wish to cancel a WorldRemit money transfer.
Looking for an alternative? Compare competing services to WorldRemit to get the best rates and fees.