Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers
WorldRemit is a secure, fast way to send money overseas. However, a limited number of supported overseas banks can make direct transfers difficult in some countries.
WorldRemit discount codes and coupons
Popular WorldRemit Deals coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|12 Jan 2021||Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers||3FR****|
|18 Sep 2020||WorldRemit: First Transfer FREE||FIN****|
How do I use my WorldRemit discount code?
You can use a promo code for a discount on WorldRemit international money transfer fees.
- Create an account and proceed to the transfer payment and details page.
- Click the “+” to the left of Enter a promo code and enter the code from finder.com.
- Press Apply to activate the code and receive your discount.
Why is my WorldRemit promo code not working?
There are a number of reasons this could be happening. To troubleshoot, consider the following:
- Does your code meet the terms and conditions? You might have to send a certain amount or it may only be applicable for some currencies.
- Is your code correctly entered into the field? Sounds simple, but sometimes copy and paste gets the better of all of us. Codes might be case sensitive, so bear this in mind.
- Are there any restrictions on the code? There may be a certain time frame you have to use it within.
- Have you used the code already? The code might only be for one-time use. So if you’ve used it already, you could be ineligible to redeem it again.
What forms of payment does WorldRemit accept?
You can pay for your money transfer using:
- Credit or debit card. Use your credit or debit card to send money to family and friends overseas. Note that credit card payments are processed as a cash advance.
- Bank transfers. Send money directly from your bank account.
WorldRemit does not accept cash payments for money transfers.
What is WorldRemit’s refund policy?
You can cancel a WorldRemit money transfer up to 14 days after you make a payment or up until the funds are collected by the recipient. You may pay a fee and it doesn’t make canceling a payment easy.
To cancel a WorldRemit transfer:
- Send a written request to a WorldRemit office or contact WorldRemit by telephone
- Include the following:
- Reason you want to cancel
- Tracking number
- How much you paid
- Name, address and phone number
- Wait for WorldRemit to respond and credit funds back to the account used for payment.
Transfers that have been picked up or completed typically cannot be refunded.
See what your transfer could look like with WorldRemit
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Bitcoin (BTC) in the US
Want to buy bitcoin but don’t know where to start? This comprehensive guide provides step-by-step instructions on how and where to buy BTC in the US.
UBS Resource Management account review
The UBS Resource Management account offers nationwide ATM rebates, but its annual fee is comparatively expensive.
EQIBank Global Secured Credit Card review
An elite borderless prepaid card for high-net-worth individuals and businesses.
Chase High School Checking review
Chase High School Checking has some decent perks, but you can’t open it online.
Review: Venmo app for cryptocurrency
Venmo provides a convenient way to send money to friends, and now users can buy cryptocurrency like Bitcoin with as little as $1.
Ando Spending Account review
Reduce your carbon emissions and enjoy no monthly fees with this ethical checking account.
First Internet Bank Interest Checking account review
First Internet Bank is an online-only bank with flexible access to your money.
Prime Alliance Bank Personal Money Market account review
Prime Alliance Bank offers competitive interest rates on its money market accounts, but you won’t get any paper checks or debit cards.
NEA Smart Money account review
The NEA Smart Money account combines aspects of banking and investing, but only educators qualify.
Sigue international money transfers review
Sigue offers speedy money transfers to 50+ countries, but you have to set up a transfer to see the transaction fees.
Ask an Expert