Get rewarded on transfers over $20
WorldRemit is a secure, fast way to send money overseas. However, a limited number of supported overseas banks can make direct transfers difficult in some countries.
WorldRemit discount codes and coupons
Popular WorldRemit Deals coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|12 Jan 2022||Get rewarded on transfers over $20||Tak****|
|24 Aug 2021||Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers||3FR****|
|24 Aug 2021||WorldRemit: First Transfer FREE||FIN****|
How do I use my WorldRemit discount code?
You can use a promo code for a discount on WorldRemit international money transfer fees.
- Create an account and proceed to the transfer payment and details page.
- Click the “+” to the left of Enter a promo code and enter the code from finder.com.
- Press Apply to activate the code and receive your discount.
Why is my WorldRemit promo code not working?
There are a number of reasons this could be happening. To troubleshoot, consider the following:
- Does your code meet the terms and conditions? You might have to send a certain amount or it may only be applicable for some currencies.
- Is your code correctly entered into the field? Sounds simple, but sometimes copy and paste gets the better of all of us. Codes might be case sensitive, so bear this in mind.
- Are there any restrictions on the code? There may be a certain time frame you have to use it within.
- Have you used the code already? The code might only be for one-time use. So if you’ve used it already, you could be ineligible to redeem it again.
What forms of payment does WorldRemit accept?
You can pay for your money transfer using:
- Credit or debit card. Use your credit or debit card to send money to family and friends overseas. Note that credit card payments are processed as a cash advance.
- Bank transfers. Send money directly from your bank account.
WorldRemit does not accept cash payments for money transfers.
What is WorldRemit’s refund policy?
You can cancel a WorldRemit money transfer up to 14 days after you make a payment or up until the funds are collected by the recipient. You may pay a fee and it doesn’t make canceling a payment easy.
To cancel a WorldRemit transfer:
- Send a written request to a WorldRemit office or contact WorldRemit by telephone
- Include the following:
- Reason you want to cancel
- Tracking number
- How much you paid
- Name, address and phone number
- Wait for WorldRemit to respond and credit funds back to the account used for payment.
Transfers that have been picked up or completed typically cannot be refunded.
See what your transfer could look like with WorldRemit
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
First Citizens Online Savings review
First Citizens Bank Online Savings helps you manage your money, but its APY isn’t competitive.
First National Bank eStyle Plus Checking review
First National Bank eStyle Plus includes ATM fee refunds, but there’s a $25 monthly fee.
A digital account that prioritizes your access to your money and is light on fees.
First Commonwealth Bank Hometown Checking + Interest + Solutions review
First Commonwealth Bank’s Hometown Checking + Interest + Solutions account has attractive features, but could cost you.
Mission Lane Money Debit Card review
The Mission Money debit card is completely free, but it lacks features.
NBKC Bank Business Money Market account review
An account with minimal fees and multiple ways to access your money.
Review: Celsius Network cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform
An in-depth review of one of the most popular lending and interest earning platforms in cryptocurrency.
Mountain America Credit Union Teen Savings account review
MACU’s Teen Savings account earns little interest but remains free until your kid turns 26.
Chase High School Checking review
Chase High School Checking has some decent perks, but you can’t open it online.
Ask an Expert