Satisfy your cycling, running and swimming needs at this online retailer driven by passion.
Wiggle is more than just an online sports shop — its team is on a mission to deliver the best in trisport equipment, gear, and apparel. It’s just as passionate about biking, running and swimming as you are, and you can see in the quality of its brands, with in-house testing by the Wiggle team.
Wiggle works to pass savings to you, but you won’t find cheap merchandise here. If you’re looking to outperform your competitors or beat a PR, shop here to take for next-level gear and equipment.
What can I buy at Wiggle?
- Bikes and cycling accessories. Choose from helmets, shoe covers, bar tape, pedals and more geared for road, mountain, cyclocross and beyond.
- Running gear. Find top-of-the-line running or weightlifting shoes, along with accessories like bags, water bottles and GPS.
- Swimming gear. From wetsuits to swim briefs, you’ll find what you need for plunging in the pool.
- Outdoors and the gym. Browse through a fantastic selection of outerwear, camping gear, travel bags and gym apparel.
Wiggle promo and coupon codes for November 2017
|Black Friday: Check out the new deals arriving every week||
|Free shipping on all orders over $50||
How do I use my coupon code?
To use a coupon code, create an account with your email. When you’re ready to check out, complete your shipping information. On the payment screen, click the box for the coupon code and enter your code for your discount.
Why is my code not working?
If your code doesn’t work, it could be expired, not available in your home country or case-sensitive. Call Wiggle with any questions.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
Wiggle ships to more than 70 countries worldwide, and shipping is free on most US orders of $50 or more. Shipping fees vary for international shipments but are duty free up to $800.
Because shipping is specific to your order and items, you’ll see your shipping costs on the checkout screen. Your order isn’t finalized until you complete your payment info and confirm your order.
Wiggle accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal.
Wiggle proudly offers a 30-day test ride on most bikes. If your bike isn’t everything you’d hoped for, return it within 30 days for a full refund.
For all other items, Wiggle gives up to 365 days to return unused merchandise. Learn more about returns and where to send them on Wiggle’s site.
When’s the next sale?
Wiggle makes finding sales easy. Just click the sale tab at the top of the homepage and browse the best deals — sometimes up to 50% off!
Wiggle offers its Christmas competition each year in December. Two participants — one from the UK and one from anywhere else — are chosen at random to win £1,000 in Wiggle products. Learn more online.
What sets Wiggle apart?
Wiggle lives and breathes triathlon sports. In fact, all of Wiggle’s own brands are tested and approved by the team before they ever make it into retail.
Wiggle is recognized by some big names in sports, including winning a Personal Best Award and Best Retailer 2017 from Runner’s World and Online Retailer of the Year and Tri Retailer of the Year from 220 Triathlon.
Pros and cons
- Free shipping on orders of $50+. Wiggle picks up the shipping tab on most orders over $50 in the US and other locations.
- Loyalty rewards. Earn from 5% to 12% off merchandise with each purchase you make as a member.
- Ships to 70+ countries. And offers local delivery and payment options.
- You might pay duty and taxes. Wiggle is now duty-free for orders of up to $800. But it’s easy to spend more, which might mean paying customs charges.
You’ll find a hand-picked selection of some of the top cycling, running and swimming brands at the highly rated Wiggle. Not to mention free shipping and a 30-day test ride policy that makes this award-winning retailer a first stop for the gear you need.
Common questions about Wiggle
How does Wiggle’s loyalty program work?
When you spend £100 or more — or the equivalent in your currency — in a year, you get 5% off the list price. Spend over £500 and enjoy 12% off.
Are all US orders subject to import duties and taxes?
No. Enjoy duty-free orders of up to $800, with all higher orders subject to duties and taxes.
Why was my order canceled?
Wiggle reserves the right to cancel large orders of merchandise that look like they might be intended for resale. If you believe that your order was canceled mistakenly, contact Wiggle’s customer service.