Got Kardashian fever, need some fitness motivation, or simply something entertaining to watch while you snuggle up in bed with a bar of chocolate? We’ve got you covered.
Khloe, the third, and arguably funniest, sister has wowed her fans with her transformation from being dubbed “the chubby one” to now one of the fittest and most frequent gym-goers of the bunch.
If Khloe’s transformation wasn’t inspirational enough, she’s only gone and made her own TV program to show us mere mortals how fitness should be done.
In the series, she talks to those taking part and finds out which person in their life put them down the most about their weight. She then lends her celebrity personal trainers, nutritionists, stylists and cosmetic team (as you do) to help them lose weight and makeover their look.
After their transformation, those who took part throw a get-together to show all their friends, family, and most importantly that person who put them down (usually an ex), just how amazing they look now.
- How to watch State of Origin live stream in the USA
- Craig Wright: Tether is a criminal money laundering system
- Dr. Craig Wright explains the origins of Bitcoin – Full interview
- David Kleiman, Hal Finney and others helped create Bitcoin, says Dr. Craig Wright
- How the world’s largest fintech business lender still moves fast