Where and when you can buy the Pat McGrath Divine Rose palette
See swatches and close-ups of the otherworldly new launch.
If you’re not on Pat McGrath Lab’s email list, you may have missed the special code to purchase the Divine Rose Eyeshadow Palette and snag 10% off. The palette quickly sold out after the brand sent out code ROSE10 for a special VIP entry.
The palette — which features lush floral rose and peach shades — is currently available in limited quantities at steep markups on resale sites Poshmark and Mercari. It’s expected to restock on Pat McGrath Labs March 6. See what we know about the palette, close-ups and swatches on three skin tones below.
Divine Rose palette highlights
Aside from rich, multidimensional pigments Pat McGrath Labs is revered for, Divine Rose is free of sulfates, parabens, formaldehyde, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan and triclocarban, and contains less than 1 percent of synthetic fragrances.
Shades from left:
- Skinshow Nude (champagne platinum)
- Velouria (taupe rose matte)
- Sable Bronze (luminous bronzed brown)
- Refined Gold 002 (gleaming golden platinum)
- Iridescent Pink 003 (opalescent pale rose)
- Xtreme Mahogany (rich mahogany matte)
- Love Lace (luminous pink bronze)
- Rose Dusk (mid-tone rose satin)
- VR Rose Venus (golden rose duochrome)
- Astral Solstice (glittering platinum)