Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare life insurance with accelerated death benefit rider
A policy add-on that provides early payouts from your death benefit if you’re diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Life insurance for seniors over 70
A final expense life insurance policy may be your best option in your 70s, especially if you have prior health problems.
- What happens to my home loan if I die?
Learn about what will happen to your home loan when you die and how to avoid any nasty situations with some pre-planning.
- Lemonade life insurance review
This fintech just branched out into low-cost life insurance — but its lineup is limited.
- Life insurance wellness programs
Get an incentive to meet your existing health and fitness goals with a discounted premium.
- Combined life insurance review August 2021
Find unusually low face values for a whole life policy, ideal for supplemental insurance.
- Compare life insurance for major organ transplant
Learn your policy options based on the type of transplant and your health status now.
- Living benefits riders for life insurance
Use your death benefits to help pay for medical expenses while you’re still alive.
- How to get life insurance after a DUI or driving offense
A poor driving record may result in higher rates on your life insurance, with some insurers turning you away altogether.
- Compare free life insurance
No-cost options are available, but these policies may not offer the coverage you need.
- Compare life insurance for occupationally acquired HIV
A no-exam policy may work best, but shop around if you’re in good health otherwise.