Westfield commercial car insurance review
Bundle auto and other business products with top-rated financial backing.
finder.com’s rating: 4.0 / 5.0
Westfield offers standard commercial car coverage as one of its multiple business offerings. You may get the most out of this company by bundling products together, but it only offers coverage in 22 states.
|States served||Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin|
|Claims methods||online, phone|
|Lifetime repairs guarantee||
- Customizable packages
- Strong financial standing
- Independent agents
- Lack of website info
- Basic auto coverage
Sarah George is a writer at Finder who unravels complicated topics about insurance, business and finance. She's been wordsmithing for over three years after graduating with an English Education degree. You can usually find Sarah sipping hot tea and talking through movie plots in her downtime.
Westfield offers personalized customer service and customizable coverage options. Also, you can protect all your auto and business needs in one place. If you choose to bundle your home and auto, you’ll get additional coverage amounts for benefits like trip protection or replacement costs. However, you won’t find many details online and coverage is only available in 22 states.
What commercial car insurance coverage does Westfield offer?
Westfield provides standard commercial auto protection to go along with its other business products. Coverage includes:
- Property damage liability. Make sure your business is covered if an employee causes vehicle or property damage during an accident.
- Bodily injury liability. Keep other drivers and passengers protected from personal injuries that result from at-fault accidents.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist. Average drivers may not have enough insurance to cover your business vehicle. If that happens, this coverage means you’re still protected.
- Personal injury protection (PIP). Cover medical bills for you and your passengers. In some states, you’ll also receive benefits for lost income and funeral expenses.
- Collision. Take care of accident repairs to your own car without paying out of pocket.
- Comprehensive. Protect your car from noncollision damage, including theft, vandalism and storm damage.
- Loan/lease gap coverage. Pay off your loan or lease when the settlement for your total car loss doesn’t cover it.
- Roadside assistance. Opt into assistance for minor roadside breakdowns like towing, fuel delivery, lockout or battery failure.
Where can I get commercial car insurance from Westfield?
Westfield provides commercial insurance in Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Virginia.
What features does Westfield offer for businesses?
Westfield offers additional products that may benefit businesses needing bundled coverage:
- Umbrella. Extends your liability above the limit of your current liability coverage in case of a costly accident.
- Business interruption. Picks up the slack in lost income resulting from vehicle or other business damage.
- Workers’ compensation. Keeps employees protected if they’re injured on the job, including medical bills, rehabilitation and lost income.
- Inland marine. Covers business property that moves locations over land, such as machinery and equipment.
- Commercial package. Combines all your insurance needs in one customized package.
- Risk control. Westfield offers risk assessments to keep your business safe and running smoothly.
How reliable is Westfield?
While Westfield is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, it does hold an A+ BBB rating with few complaints filed. It has also held an A rating or higher with AM Best since 1934, speaking to the company’s strong financial standing. Customers also give high ratings for Westfield’s personal customer service, giving further credibility to its lack of BBB complaints.
Pros and cons of Westfield commercial car insurance
- Customizable commercial packages. Westfield adapts coverage to fit your business, offering multiple business insurance products.
- Strong financial standing. The company has kept an A financial rating or higher with AM Best for 85 years.
- Independent agents. Get personal customer service with an agent in your area.
- Lack of website info. Westfield’s website could provide more details about commercial auto coverage and discounts.
- Basic auto coverage. The company offers auto insurance as part of its multiple business offerings. You may get the most benefit here by bundling insurance together.
How to contact Westfield
You can get in touch with Westfield in several ways, including:
- Phone. Talk to customer care by dialing 800-243-0210. Phone lines are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
- Online. Enter details about your questions or concerns via the form on Westfield’s contact page.
- Local agent. Reach out to an agent in your area, listed under the company’s online agent directory.
- Mailing address. Send over your general mail to: One Park Circle PO Box 5001 Westfield Center, OH 44251
Alternatives to Westfield car insurance
Frequently asked questions about Westfield commercial auto insurance
Car insurance ratings
★★★★★ — Excellent
★★★★★ — Good
★★★★★ — Average
★★★★★ — Subpar
★★★★★ — Poor
Our insurance team analyzes car insurance providers to help you choose the best car insurance for you.
We rank insurers from one to five stars based on key factors including customer satisfaction, policy options, price, billing, claims, and support. We create these rankings to help you narrow down an insurance provider that best suits your budget and coverage needs.