Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card vs Citi® Double Cash Card
Which card should you choose?
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
- No annual fee
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back
- Earn 1.8% cashback for the first 12 months if you use the Android Pay or Apple Pay mobile wallet
- Sign up bonus of $ when you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months
Citi® Double Cash Card
- Earn cash back. Earn cash back twice on everything you buy — 1% when you make the purchase and 1% when you pay your balance. Similar cards let you earn 1.5% back. That's up to a $100 difference if you spend $20,000 a year with your card.
- Intro APR on balance transfers. Enjoy 18 months of a 0% intro APR period for balance transfers. Compared to similar cards, this is one of the longest intro periods you can get. After that, a variable APR of 13.99% to 23.99% applies.
- Citi Entertainment℠. Get special access when buying presale tickets or VIP packages for concerts, sports events, dining and more.
Compare credit cards
Ask an Expert