Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card vs Citi® Double Cash Card
Summary of card features
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
- No annual fee
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back
- Earn 1.8% cashback for the first 12 months if you use the Android Pay or Apple Pay mobile wallet
- Sign up bonus of $ when you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months
Citi® Double Cash Card
- Earn cash back. Earn cash back twice on everything you buy — 1% when you make the purchase and 1% when you pay your balance. Similar cards let you earn 1.5% back. That's up to a $100 difference if you spend $20,000 a year with your card.
- Intro APR on balance transfers. Enjoy 18 months of a 0% intro APR period for balance transfers. Compared to similar cards, this is one of the longest intro periods you can get. After that, a variable APR of 13.99% to 23.99% applies.
- Citi Entertainment℠. Get special access when buying presale tickets or VIP packages for concerts, sports events, dining and more.
Compare credit cards
More guides on Finder
OakStone Gold Secured Mastercard® review
Build credit with this secured credit card.
Merrick Bank Double Your Line® Secured Visa® Credit Card review
Build your credit with this secured credit card.
Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® review
Earn accelerated rewards at wineries and enjoy special benefits.
Applied Bank® Unsecured Classic Visa® Card review
Build your credit with this unsecured credit card.
Wyndham Rewards® Earner℠ Business Card review
Earn rewards on your Wyndham purchases and get Wyndham benefits with elite status.
Destiny Mastercard review
An unsecured card for building credit.
Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard® review
Earn Emirates miles on your purchases and enjoy premium benefits with this airline credit card.
First Digital Mastercard® review
An expensive unsecured card for building credit.
The Merit Platinum Card review
An expensive card to use at the Horizon Outlet website
Synchrony Car Care™ credit card review
A no-annual-fee store card for gas and maintenance.
Ask an Expert