What to expect
During Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Walmart lives up to its reputation as a value-driven retailer with low prices. Find big savings on gaming consoles, toys, clothing, TVs and more both in stores and online.
This year, the retail giant also launched a color-coded store map, so you can easily zip straight to the doorbuster deals you want to gobble up. Download the Walmart mobile app to use the map.
Is the Walmart Black Friday sale only online?
Nope! Walmart offers huge deals at its physical stores and online.
When can I start shopping?
Start shopping online at 10:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 27th, and in stores at 6:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.
Walmart Black Friday deals and doorbusters
Walmart has a history of slashing deals on just about everything it sells. A few highlights from this year’s preview ad include:
- Philips 65″ Class 4K Android Smart TV – $278
- Onn 40″ Class Roku Smart TV – $98
- Onn 50″ Class 4K Roku Smart TV – $148
- iPad 7th Gen 32GB – $249 (save $80)
- Apple Watch Series 3 – $129 (save $70)
- Hover-1 All-Star Hoverboard – $89 (save $59)
- Apple AirPods with charging case – $129 (save $15)
Walmart Cyber Monday
Walmart’s Cyber Monday deals usually drop right on schedule, starting on the Monday after Turkey Day. The retail giant hasn’t released any specifics just yet, but shoppers can expect a few handy perks when shopping online on Cyber Monday:
- Use Walmart’s online price comparison tool to make sure you’re getting the lowest price out there.
- Choose in-store pickup and enjoy free shipping to your local store with no minimum order.
- Easily browse through Cyber Monday bargains by department or using Walmart’s handy gift guide.
Walmart Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
Our top gift picks from Walmart:
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert