This VPN offers low-cost, high-speed anonymous browsing and streaming.
If you’re looking to protect your privacy and unlock unlimited access to your favorite shows, movies and live sports online from anywhere, VPN Unlimited could have a solution for you. Sign up for monthly, annual or lifetime plans that come with solid speeds, advanced security and no restrictions.
What is VPN Unlimited?
VPN Unlimited is cost-effective way to safeguard your IP address, personal information and browsing history when using unsecured public Wi-Fi. It allows P2P traffic on certain servers so that you can share files without the worry of hacking or tracking.
Offering 1,200 servers in 70 countries, VPN Unlimited encrypts and tunnels your traffic for increased speed and security.
What services does VPN Unlimited offer?
Pay one price for all devices through plans that come with a seven-day money-back guarantee.
- Economy — $8.99 billed monthly
- Professional — $3.33 per month, billed at $39.99 annually
- Infinity — Lifetime use billed as a one-time $149.99 payment
- Personal VPN server — Boost your protection and speeds for $21.99.
- Personal static IP — Control your online history for $14.99.
- Additional devices — Extend your protection to up to 15 devices for less than $0.99 a month.
What other features should I know about it?
In addition to its main benefits of speed and security, each plan offered by VPN Unlimited includes:
- KeepSolid DNS Firewall. Combine Anti-Malware, Stop Tracking and AdBlock at no extra charge.
- 256-bit encryption. Secure your personal information and browsing history from prying eyes.
- Access on up to five devices. Use VPN Unlimited on your smartphone, desktop, laptop or tablet using Windows, iOS, Mac, Linux and Android
- Browser extensions. Download a Chrome or Firefox extension for total privacy anytime.
What to watch out for
VPN Unlimited is a flexible way to keep your information safe from advertisers, hackers, ISPs and more, but users note a few drawbacks.
- Netflix complications. Some users complain about difficulty using Netflix .
- No free trial. Unlike other VPN services, there’s no free trial with VPN Unlimited.
How do I sign up with VPN Unlimited?Sign up with VPN Unlimited online by choosing a plan and creating a profile. Once you’ve received your verification email, click the enclosed link and supply your billing information. VPN Unlimited accepts major credit cards, bitcoin and gift cards, among other payment methods.
Using a VPN to access geographically restricted content is a legal gray area. Although your activity is protected from your ISP, hackers and the government, you run the risk of exposing your VPN subscription or streaming service to cancellation. If you access unlicensed content with your VPN, you could face legal action from the copyright holder if it’s discovered.
Finder.com does not encourage illegal browsing activity. Instead, we provide this information to help you compare available services.
VPN Unlimited is a cost-effective way to privately and anonymously browse the Internet and stream content regardless of geographic IP restrictions. However, if privacy is a major concern, you might want to compare other VPN services.
Frequently asked questions about VPN unlimited
Which VPN Unlimited servers allow P2P sharing?
P2P-optimized servers are available in California; Ontario, Canada; Romania; Luxembourg and France. VPN Unlimited is careful to allow legal file sharing only.
What are my payment options with VPN Unlimited?
VPN Unlimited accepts Visa and Mastercard, bitcoin, PayPal, and iTunes and Google Play gift cards.
How many devices can I link to one VPN Unlimited account?
You can add up to five additional devices with VPN Unlimited.
- Services in 70+ countries. Get access to decent global services and servers worldwide.
- Allows P2P traffic. Find select P2P-optimized servers on VPN Unlimited’s network.
- Wide customer support. Including live chat for immediate service.
- Solid pricing. It’s flexible plans are hard to beat.
- <WebRTC leaks. VPN Unlimited communicates with your camera and mic using a service that could potentially leak your IP address.