Volvo Car Financial Services auto loans review
With no online application, you'll have to visit a dealership to get financing through this luxury manufacturer.
- Best for drivers looking to wrap their car payment, insurance and maintenance costs into one bill.
- Pick something else if you want to apply online.
- Discounts for military members, recent college grads and more
- Can combine financing, maintenance and insurance costs into one bill
- Late payments might come with a grace period
- No online application
- No discounts for first responders
- No information on potential rates or loan terms
Volvo Car Financial Services special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: Yes
- Repeat customers: Yes
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: Yes
Volvo Car Financial Services reviews and complaints
|BBB customer reviews|
|BBB customer complaints||30 customer complaints|
|Customer reviews verified as of||19 October 2020|
How to apply
While you can’t apply online, Volvo Car Financial Services does let you request a quote from a local dealership:
- Visit the Volvo Car Financial Services website and click Volvo Shopping Tools under the Shopping Tools menu.
- Click Receive a quote.
- Select the model you’re interested in, enter your contact info and select your preferred dealership. Click Submit.
The authorized Volvo dealership you selected should contact you with more information within one business day.
How do repayments work?
Volvo offers five ways to repay your loan or lease:
- Automatic ACH transfers from your bank account
- Through Volvo Car Financial Services’ online portal
- By phone
- By mail
- Through Western Union or MoneyGram
Some contracts might include a small grace period before you’re charged a late fee, though it varies.
Compare more car loan options
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.