Volkswagen Credit review
In-house financing with multiple discount programs and repayment options.
- Best for loyal VW lessees or anyone looking for a discount.
- Pick something else if you want clear, upfront rates.
Pros and cons
- Multiple discount programs available
- Sample account statement so you know exactly what to expect with your bill
- Multiple repayment options available
- Rates aren’t listed on its website
- Poor rating from the BBB
Volkswagen Credit special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: Yes
- Repeat customers: Yes
- First responders: Yes
- Accessibility equipment: Yes
Volkswagen Credit reviews and complaints
|BBB customer reviews||1 out of 5 stars, based on 41 customer reviews|
|BBB customer complaints||181 customer complaints|
|Customer reviews verified as of||19 October 2020|
How to apply
Volkswagen Credit has a simple online application that should only take a few minutes to complete:
- Visit the Volkswagen Credit website and click Apply for financing.
- Select your vehicle year, model and trim.
- Select Single or Joint application, the type of financing you want and your preferred term.
- Enter your down payment and information about your trade-in, if applicable.
- Enter your full name, date of birth, Social Security number and contact information.
- Enter your housing information, including your monthly rent or mortgage payment.
- Enter information about your employment and income.
- Select an authorized Volkswagen dealership, review your application and read over the terms and conditions.
Once Volkswagen processes your application, you can visit your selected dealership to discuss your financing options and test drive your VW.
How do repayments work?
Volkswagen offers a variety of repayment options to make things easy for you:
- Through its online payment portal
- Through automatic ACH transfers from your bank account
- By phone
- By mail
- By MoneyGram or Western Union