VoguePay is a quick and safe way to send and receive funds from other users around the world.
VoguePay is a secure payment processor and e-commerce service founded in 2012. It offers personal digital wallets and business payment accounts to users worldwide.
Similar to PayPal, VoguePay allows individuals to send and receive payments from other VoguePay user accounts. Funds can be transferred anywhere in the world and converted to any major currency.
However, high minimums for wallet withdrawals might deter peer-to-peer transfers.
|Product Name||VoguePay Money Transfer|
|Max. Transfer Amount||No limit|
Minimum transfer time
|Within an hour|
|Available Currencies||EUR, GBP, GHS, NGN, USD, ZAR|
|Exchange Rate Updates||Real time|
- Bulk and batch payments
- Free mobile phone applications
- Highly competitive charges
- Multiple payment channels
- Many fees.
- High minimum withdrawal.
- No toll-free number for support.
How much will I pay to transfer money with VoguePay?
To transfer money from your VoguePay account, you’ll pay 1.5% of the transfer amount. For international transfers, add a flat $5.
What types of transfers can I send through VoguePay?
- One-off transfer. Send a one-time payment to friends, family or a business.
- Recurring transfers. Scheduled payments for regular payments, donations or subscriptions.
What types of currencies can I send through VoguePay?
VoguePay accepts worldwide transfers in all major currencies. When you send a payment in USD to another currency, the built-in currency converter automatically exchanges it to the recipient’s default currency based on the current exchange rate.
Calculate your transfer with VoguePay
Choose your currency and desired transfer amount. Exchange rates change frequently, so visit VoguePay’s site to get a final quote.
Pros and cons
- Free mobile app. Send and receive payments from your mobile device.
- Free website extensions. It’s easy to install payment buttons for , Drupal, Joomla and more.
- Text and email alerts. Stay up to date with your account activity for convenience and security.
- Internationally accepted. Accepts worldwide transfers in all major currencies.
- Many fees. 1.5% plus $5 charge to withdraw from your wallet. You’ll be charged for each international transaction, so sending one big payment, rather than several smaller ones will save you money.
- High minimum withdrawal. Personal and business users in the US must withdraw at least $1,500.
- No toll-free number for support. Contacting customer service must be done through email or by calling London or Nigeria.
How does VoguePay compare to other services?
How can I send money through VoguePay?
Sending money through VoguePay is easy. With a personal account, you can instantly transfer funds from your VoguePay digital wallet to other users’ wallets.
- Go to VoguePay’s website and register for a free account.
- Once registered, select My Account from the main menu.
- Click Add Funds to Wallet to transfer money from your bank account or credit card into your VoguePay account.
- Once the funds are deposited to your account, choose Transfer to Other Members.
- Enter the amount you’re transferring and your recipient’s VoguePay username or email address.
- Confirm your transaction for an instant transfer to VoguePay users worldwide.
What happens next?
- Make sure you understand fees and minimum withdrawal limits before you send money to avoid surprises later.
- Before sending money to other users, be sure to have your recipient’s phone number or VoguePay username.
- You’ll receive updates of your transaction’s progress by text or email.
- Email support@voguepay if you experience any problems.
VoguePay lets you send money to other users instantly from your your laptop or mobile device. But you may be able to find lower fees by comparing the international money transfer providers available to you.