Satisfy your business and personal printing needs at affordable prices with Vistaprint.
Vistaprint got its start as an idea hatched by founder and CEO Robert Keane: to create a space where small business owners could find high-quality, professional print materials on a small business budget.
Since 1995, it’s become a leading print company for business-related prints — like posters, business cards and stationery — and such personalized items as customized calendars, holiday cards, and invitations.
Latest Vistaprint promo codes and coupons
|Deals overview for|
What can I buy at Vistaprint?
How do I use my promo code?
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
No, Vistaprint does not offer free shipping at this time.
|Order total||Economy – 8 business days||Standard – 5 business days||Express – 3 business days|
$0.00 – $20.00
|$20.01 – $40.00||$6.99||$7.99||$21.99|
|$40.01 – $100.00||$7.99||$8.99||$23.99|
There are some shipping exceptions/things to know:
- Delivery times for orders made after 6pm ET will be calculated from the next business day.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii will incur additional shipping charges — $3.00 for economy shipping, $10.00 for standard shipping and $15.00 for express shipping.
- Some items make take longer to ship, including sample kits, return address labels, promotional products, bags and checks.
- For security purposes, checks can only be sent to the address being printed on the check.
How do I track my order?
To track your order, log in to your Vistaprint account and click the View Order History button in your account tools.
If you believe that your order should have been delivered but was not, contact Vistaprint customer support for assistance. Please note that all packages are delivered by 6pm, so you might want to hold off on calling until at least 6pm ET.
Pay for online orders using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club, PayPal or check or money order (this option is only available to customers whose banks are located within the U.S.).
Make all checks out to Vistaprint Netherlands B.V. and include your order number on the check or money order. Then, mail to the following address:
Vistaprint Netherlands B.V.
PO Box 842882
Boston, MA 02284-2882
What’s Vistaprint’s return policy?
If you’re unhappy with the quality of your items, call Vistaprint at 866-614-8002. The company offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on everything it sells.
Can I exchange my item?
No, due to the customized nature of Vistaprint orders, the company doesn’t offer exchanges. However, if you are dissatisfied with the quality of your order, give customer service a call.
Are Vistaprint returns free?
While Vistaprint doesn’t explicitly state its return policy, given the nature of the photo products it sells, the company does say that it will do everything it can to make things right if you’re not happy with your order. Just give the customer service team a call at 866-614-8002.
When’s the next sale?
Vistaprint often issues promo codes that it automatically applies to your order, if applicable. If you see a red promo code banner at the top of your screen, read the details to see if you can save on your order.
You can also always save by referring friends to Vistaprint. If they sign up for Vistaprint email coupons, you’ll get $20 off your next purchase.
Another way to stay on top of the latest deals and sales for your favorite retailers is to sign up for finder’s deals newsletter!
What sets Vistaprint apart?
Vistaprint offers a variety of special savings programs for specific business needs. Wholesale printing with Vistaprint can get you resellable printed materials at lower prices for your business to boost its bottom line.
For businesses with 20 or more employees, Vistaprint Corporate offers special savings and a convenient online portfolio for easy access to the items you print frequently.
What other products does Vistaprint offer?
Here is the complete list of custom printed items available from Vistaprint:
- Address Labels
- Advertising boards
- Appointment cards
- Bottle Openers
- Bumper stickers
- Business cards
- Christmas address labels
- Christmas cards
- Christmas gift tags
- Christmas ornaments
- Engraved business card holders
- Engraved and printed pens
- Envelope seals
- Gift certificates
- Gift tags
- Invitations and announcements
- Keyring torches
- Lawn signs
- Letter openers
- Loyalty cards
- Luggage taps
- Magnetic business cards
- Magnetic car signs
- Magnetic calendars
- Magnetic clips
- Magnetic postcards
- Mailing labels
- Mouse pads
- Name tags
- Note cards
- Note pads
- Pen gift boxes
- Phone cases (Samsung Galaxy and iPhone)
- Photo books
- Photo cards
- Photo flip books
- Photo magnets
- Presentation folders
- Product labels
- Polo shirts
- Rack cards
- Stamps (self-inking, signature, pocket)
- Stress balls
- Stubby holders
- Tape measures
- Thank you cards
- Tote bags
- USB flash drives
- Website design
- Window decals
Pros and cons
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you don’t absolutely love your finished order, Vistaprint will do everything it can to make it right.
- Competitive prices. Vistaprint offers affordable prices on professional- quality print materials.
- Sample kits available. Not quite ready to commit to a big order? Vistaprint will send a sample kit so that you can see and feel the quality of its products before you place an order.
- Online complaints. Some customers report problems with reordering saved items from their accounts.
Vistaprint stands behind its mission to provide small businesses and individuals with an affordable place for high-quality printed materials that satisfy a wide range of needs.
To print on a budget without sacrificing quality, Vistaprint is worth checking out.