We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.
You can now access tickets for your favourite concerts and events at Viagogo at good discounts using promo codes.
Viagogo is one of the most prominent marketplaces for tickets online. The retailer currently operates in around 50 countries. Browsing through Viagogo, there are literally thousands of tickets to sporting events, concerts, festivals, arts and theatre available for purchase. For added assurance, Viagogo is a secure marketplace and all transactions that are undertaken on the site are encrypted.
Viagogo keeps its customers well informed on hot new tickets with tickets alerts. The ticket seller is widely recognised and has partnered with various teams from across the world to give you the very best seats to the very best events.
Viagogo promo codes and sales
Pros and cons of Viagogo
- Guaranteed tickets: Any tickets you buy on Viagogo are guaranteed to be the genuine article. All sellers on the site are monitored, and if you use PayPal the seller will only be paid after you’ve attended the event.
- Online payment security: Viagogo guarantees online payment security.
- Security ticket delivery: Tickets are delivered securely. You can choose to have your ticket delivered electronically or physically. The site uses renowned carriers such as UPS to fulfill its deliveries.
- Variety: The variety at Viagogo is immense. You have tickets for all imaginable events – whether they be football games, rock concerts, theatrical performances or festivities, Viagogo has all your entertainment preferences covered.
- Convenience: Buying your ticket online is extremely convenient as you don’t have to deal with long queues and the ticket is delivered right to your doorstep. Or your inbox, if you choose to have it delivered electronically.
- The listed price doesn’t include any booking or delivery fees: This means that the checkout price will be higher than what you originally see, so be wary of this and make sure you’re willing to pay the final amount BEFORE you hit the payment button.
Shipping guide for Viagogo
Viagogo allows buyers to select their preferred shipping method. There are two shipping methods available, either by mail or electronically. While shipping charges will apply to both, the amount charged will differ depending on which method you prefer.
All physical tickets are fulfilled by UPS. Whichever method of delivery you choose, your ticket will only be dispatched a week or two before the date of the event. At the very latest, you should have your ticket three days period to the event. If you have not received your ticket three days prior to the event, you should contact Viagogo’s customer service centre immediately to look into the delay.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Viagogo
If for some reason there is a problem with your ticket and the seller is unable to provide it, you’ll be offered tickets of equal status or better. If this is unsuitable, you can request a refund, which the site will provide back in full. Alternatively, members may also choose to exchange their tickets, or even resell them to another buyer. All transactions that go through the site are guaranteed by Viagogo, so you can rest assured that your ticket exchange is guaranteed if your request to exchange is accepted.
If you wish to exchange your ticket or request for a refund, get in touch with Viagogo customer service for full details and instructions on how to complete this.