Vast Platinum Card
How to apply for the Vast Platinum Card
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- You do not have any undischarged bankruptcies
- You are not a resident of Wisconsin, Vermont, or Indiana
Required documents & information
- Your name, residential status, and residential address
- Your email address, phone number, and date of birth
Vast Platinum Card review
The Vast Platinum Card is for exclusive use at the Unique Card Services Shopping Club website, which is an online store offering products in categories such as electronics, health and beauty, jewelry, and auto. Individuals of all credit scores are welcome to apply, as traditional credit scores from Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion are not checked. Cardholders also benefit from a $1,000 credit line and 0% on purchases.
The Vast Platinum Card comes with automatic enrollment in a $19.95. My Services membership, offering benefits like roadside assistance and legal assistance. You can cancel the membership anytime by calling in toll-free. Before applying for the card, take note that you’ll need to immediately pay 15% of the product price on all purchases, on top of paying handling fees.
Benefits of the Vast Platinum Card
- No credit check from Equifax, Experian, or TransUnion. Your credit score won’t be checked when you apply for the Vast Platinum Card. However, other factors like income and debt history still may be considered. No hard inquiries will be made.
- $1,000 credit line. You will have a $1,000 credit line to make purchases.
- Monthly membership. Depending on your needs, you may benefit from the card’s monthly membership, which includes services like roadside assistance and legal assistance.
- 0% financing. You’ll accrue no interest on purchases made with the Vast Platinum Card.
Features of the Vast Platinum Card
- Solely for use at the Unique Card Services Shopping Club website. The Vast Platinum Card is not a card you can use anywhere; it can only be used to purchase items at the Unique Card Services Shopping Club website.
- Membership fee. You’ll be charged $19.95 while you maintain your My Services membership.
- Cancel My Services. You can cancel the monthly My Services plan by calling 1-888-805-7648. Note that you won’t receive any refunds for past charges.
- Minimum monthly payment. The minimum monthly payment for the card is $25 or 15% of your account balance, whichever is greater.
- Late fees. For late payments, you’ll need to pay a fee of $10.
- Down payment for merchandise purchases. When paying for merchandise, you need to pay 15% of the merchandise amount. You will also need to pay shipping and processing fees as well as sales tax.
Compare other store credit cards
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.