What you need to know about Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance options.
Buying a house is one of the biggest financial decisions you’ll ever make. It’s important to find the right mortgage company that offers competitive rates, loan options and can address your unique needs. See if Vanderbilt Mortgage Finance home loans can work for you.
|Name||Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance|
|Description||National housing lender that provides and services a number of home loan programs.|
|Loan types||Purchase, Refinance, Jumbo, Fixed, Adjustable, FHA|
|Minimum down payment||3%|
Pros and cons of Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance home loans
- Loan options. It offers a variety of finance options to help you find a mortgage with a competitive rate and features that match your needs.
- Experience. Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance is a trusted mortgage lender with more than 40 years of experience and currently services over 200,000 loans.
- Simple application process. It’s quick and easy to begin the application process online for a home loan.
- Limited information available. The website doesn’t offer much information about interest rates and other loan details. Contact the lender directly for more information about the features of each mortgage.
Compare to other lenders
Who is Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance and what do they do?
Located in Maryville, Tennessee. Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance is a national housing lender that provides and services a number of home loan programs. It focuses primarily on the manufacturing housing sector, offering loans for new and used modular homes. It has serviced over 200,000 loans in it’s 40 years of service. Vanderbilt offers traditional home loans, Federal Housing Administration (FHA) mortgages and loans for purchasing land. It even has an inventory of land and homes to sell to potential buyers.
Home loans offered by Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance
Conventional Mortgage. Conventional mortgages offer financing for new or used manufactured, modular and mobile homes. These loans offer competitive rates and can be tailored to suit your individual needs.
Biweekly Advantage Mortgage. Instead of making monthly payments towards the amount you borrow, this mortgage allows you to make a half payment every two weeks, meaning more of your money pays off the principal of your loan, paying your debt down more quickly.
Land Home Mortgage. Designed for you if you own land and would like to build a home or need a loan for a land purchase and the construction of a home. Your mortgage payments and fees are conveniently combined into one payment.
FHA Mortgage. Backed by the Federal Housing Administration, this type of mortgage helps you qualify for a loan if you’re a first -time buyer. With lower down payment requirements and more flexible lending criteria, it offers competitive interest rates.
eScore loans.Vanderbilt Mortgage has partnerships with the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) and local power companies to offer loans to customers who want to make their homes more energy efficient.
How to apply for Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance home loans
Once you’ve compared your mortgage options and have made the decision on a Vanderbilt mortgage, visit its website and start the application process. You’ll need to provide a wide range of information and documents including:
- Information about the property. Be ready with the address, if it will be your primary or second residence and the amount of your down payment.
- Personal information. Provide the name, address, date of birth, and Social Security number of each borrower. You’ll also need to provide your email address, phone number and marital status as well as details of your current living arrangements.
- Employment information. Provide details about your employer, including the company name and contact details, how long you’ve been working there and your monthly gross income.
- Other income. Provide details about any other income you receive from things like alimony, child support or foreign investments.
- Assets and liabilities. Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance needs to know how much you have in liabilities like other loan payments, alimony and child support you pay. You’ll also need to provide your monthly household living expenses along with your checking and savings balance.
- Declarations. Be sure to include any outstanding judgments against you or if you’ve ever had a bankruptcy, repossession or foreclosure in the last seven years.
Once you’ve reviewed all information and submitted your application, a loan specialist from Vanderbilt will contact you to discuss your borrowing needs.
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance provides a range of competitive mortgage options for American families, especially for manufactured and modular homes. Before you make any mortgage decisions, it’s important to compare your options.