US Business Funding business loans review
Working capital for online businesses with low starting APRs.
finder.com’s rating: 4.26 / 5.0
This working capital lender could be a good option for online businesses trying to expand or cover day-to-day costs. Rates start low and you don’t necessarily need perfect credit to qualify. However, funding isn’t available to startups or businesses that move around a lot.
US Business Funding accepting PPP applications
US Business Funding's partners are accepting applications for First and Second-draw Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans until the program's end date of May 31, 2021. You can get connected with a PPP lender on by filling out a quick form on its website.
First, do I qualify?
To qualify for a small business working capital loan, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Physical location. Your business must have at least one office where it’s operated for the past 12 months.
- Internet-based. All of your revenue must come from online transactions.
- In business for at least one year. Startups and brand-new businesses can’t qualify.
- At least three months of bank statements. You might be asked to provide up to six months of bank statements.
- No outstanding bankruptcies. You can’t be involved in bankruptcy proceedings.
- No tax liens. Having a tax lien also disqualifies you, unless you’ve set up a payment plan.
What makes US Business Funding unique?
US Business Funding offers a wide range of financing solutions to newer businesses that need funding to grow and cover day-to-day expenses. Its rates start low for a business lender — especially one that has options for all credit types.
What is US Business Funding?
US Business Funding is a direct online lender that offers working capital loans to small online businesses, among other financial products. You may be able to borrow up to $2 million at rates starting at 3.5% and terms ranging anywhere from 3 months to 10 years.
It’s fast, too: It takes about a minute to hear back about a decision after filling out its online form. If approved, you could receive funds in two or three business days if it’s your first time or as little as 24 hours if you’re a returning customer.
What are the benefits of US Business Funding?
From its low starting rates to its positive customer reviews, here are a few perks of borrowing with US Business Funding:
- Fast turnaround. You could get funding as soon as the next business day if you’re a returning customer.
- Low starting rates. Its starting APR of 3.5% is low for any type of business loan.
- Wide range of loan terms. US Business Funding offers flexible terms as short as three months or as long as 10 years.
- Strong customer reviews. Customers raved about US Business Funding’s speed and customer service on Trustpilot and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
What to watch out for
Consider these potential drawbacks before taking out a business loan with US Business Funding:
- Online businesses only. You can only conduct business online to qualify for this loan.
- Location requirement. Not only must your business be around for at least a year — you have to be in the same official location.
- Barebones website. US Business Funding’s website doesn’t provide many specifics on how its loans work without having to fill out an online form to talk to a representative.
Compare more business loan providers
What do borrowers say about US Business Funding
US Business Funding gets mostly positive reviews as of May 2020. It’s been accredited with the BBB since 2016 and garners an A+ rating based on factors like transparency and time in business. It also earns an average 4 out of 5 stars based on nearly 50 BBB reviews, and over 120 Trustpilot customers give it 4 out of 5 stars.
The majority of customers were pleased with how helpful the staff was in helping them find the right type of funding for their business. Many were also happy with how fast their funding came through. A few complained about not receiving the rates and terms they were initially quoted, as well as having to make daily repayments.
How do I apply?
You can apply for a working capital loan from US Business Funding online. Before you get started, double-check that you meet its basic eligibility requirements. If you do, follow these steps to begin the application process:
- Click Go to site to be redirected to US Business Funding’s website.
- Select your loan amount and how you’d like to use the funds. Click Free Quote.
- Enter information about yourself and your business.
- Click Submit.
A member of the US Business Funding team should reach out to walk you through your financing options. If you have all of your documents on hand, you could get funding in two or three business days if you’re a new customer — or as soon as 24 hours if you’re a return borrower.
What documents do I need to apply?
The documents you need to submit will vary depending on your business. However, all are required to submit between three and six months of business bank statements.
I got a loan from US Business Funding. Now what?
It’s time to start paying off your loan according to the terms of your agreement. Ask if you’re able to sign up for autopay so you don’t have to take the time to make repayments when they’re due. If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to your point of contact or call customer service at 800-991-6287.
What other loans does US Business Funding offer?
In addition to working capital loans, US Business Funding also offers the following products:
- Equipment loans
- Equipment leasing
- Merchant cash advances
- Working capital lines of credit
- SBA 7(a) and Express loans
US Business Funding offers business owners fast financing with a personal touch — even if you don’t have perfect credit. But you need to be an Internet-based company to qualify. And you’ll have to fill out an online form to really learn about the options available for your specific business.
Find out how this lender compares to other providers by checking out our guide to business loans.
Frequently asked questions
Business loan ratings
We rate business loan providers on a scale of 1 to 5 stars based on factors like transparency, costs and customer experience. We don’t take into account elements like eligibility criteria, state availability or payment frequency — we save that for our reviews.
Read the full methodology of how we rate business loan providers to get a better picture of what goes into each star rating.