Discover the best cards for travel perks, cashback rewards, intro APR periods and more.
U.S. Bank operates in 25 states and is the fifth largest bank in the US. If you live in an area where the bank has branches, you can apply for their business credit cards and enjoy the benefits that come along. Unfortunately, if you don’t reside in any of the states where the bank operates, you’ll have to check out other business credit cards.
Best U.S. Bank credit cards
Jump to …
- U.S. Bank Business Edge™ Cash Rewards World Elite™ MasterCard®: Best business card for cashback rewards
- U.S. Bank Business Edge™ Platinum Card: Best business card for financing options
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Business Edge™ Travel Rewards Card: Best business card for travel rewards
- SKYPASS Visa Business Card: Best business card for airline rewards
- Radisson Rewards™ Business Visa® Card: Best business card for hotel rewards
Best business card for cashback rewards: U.S. Bank Business Edge™ Cash Rewards World Elite™ MasterCard®
U.S. Bank Business Edge™ Cash Rewards World Elite™ MasterCard®
Earn $200 cash back after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days from account opening.
Best business card for financing options: U.S. Bank Business Edge™ Platinum Card
U.S. Bank Business Edge™ Platinum Card
Cover your business needs with a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles, reverting to a variable APR.
Best business card for travel rewards: U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Business Edge™ Travel Rewards Card
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Business Edge™ Travel Rewards Card
Earn 25,000 bonus FlexPoints worth $375 on airfare, hotel stays, car rentals and more when you spend $2,000 in purchases within the first 4 months of account opening.
Best business card for airline rewards: SKYPASS Visa Business Card
SKYPASS Visa Business Card
Earn 30,000 miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days from account opening.
Best business card for hotel rewards: Radisson Rewards™ Business Visa® Card
Radisson Rewards™ Business Visa® Card
Earn 50,000 points after your first purchase plus 35,000 points once you spend $2,500 on your card within the first 90 days.
With more than 1,100 hotels worldwide, you’ve likely stumbled across a hotel that belongs to the Radisson group at some point. If not, you may want to consider other hotel cards. But if you often stay at Radisson properties, this could be a great card for you.
It lets you earn points with every purchase, plus you could qualify for two signup bonuses. And if you spend enough annually, you could earn additional reward nights.
How to compare U.S. Bank credit cards
When deciding on which credit card is best for your business, you need to take several aspects into consideration.
- Do you live in a state with a U.S. Bank branch? If you don’t, you won’t be able to get any of their business credit cards.
- Does your business spend on gas and office supplies? In that case, the best card for your company could be the U.S. Bank Business Edge™ Cash Rewards World Elite™ MasterCard®. You’ll get to earn higher cash back on these categories, plus you’ll get a bonus — based on your spending — of up to $250 every year. And what’s better is you get everything without having to pay an annual fee.
- Do you want a low APR? For businesses with cashflow difficulties, a card with an intro APR for balance transfers and purchases and an overall low APR after that could be the right choice. The U.S. Bank Business Edge™ Platinum Card offers a long intro APR period and, depending on your creditworthiness, you could get an APR as low as 12.24% variable.
- Does your business require frequent travel? If it does, the U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Business Edge™ Travel Rewards Card could be a good pick. You get to earn points on a category you spend the most on each month, and you can redeem your points for travel rewards, shopping or cash back. Plus, if you spend at least $24,000 a year, U.S. Bank will credit your card’s annual fee.
- Do you often fly with Korean Air? For frequent Korean Air flyers, the SKYPASS Visa Business Card could be most useful. It lets you earn SKYPASS miles with every purchase, plus you get two Korean Air lounge coupons every year.
- Do you stay at Radisson hotels? If your business travels often lead you to Radisson hotels, the Radisson Rewards™ Business Visa® Card could be the best choice. You’ll earn points on every purchase, and the signup bonus alone is enough for nine Category 1 standard room redemptions.
Compare business credit cards
Why choose a U.S. Bank business credit card?
- Spending controls. Set controls on your employees’ cards based on time, amount and location. You can also customize due dates and set alerts.
- Fraud liability protection. You won’t be held liable for any unauthorized charges made with your card.
- Travel and car rental insurance. You’re covered against accidental death and dismemberment when traveling on a common carrier when you pay the ticket entirely with your card. You also get coverage against theft and damage when you rent a car.
- Online banking. Log on to your online banking account at the U.S. Bank website to pay bills and manage your spending.
- Relationship rewards. Earn more rewards whenever your customers pay you with a credit card.
- U.S. Bank mobile app. Download the mobile app and send payments, set alerts, find nearby ATMs and more.
These perks may not be available for all U.S. Bank business credit cards.
U.S. Bank has a wide range of business credit cards, whether you’re looking for cashback or travel rewards. The downside — you need to live in one of the 25 states where they currently operate.
If you happen to live in one of those states, you can choose from several cards with a variety of perks to meet your individual business’s needs. In addition to the specific benefits of the card you choose, you get zero liability for unauthorized charges, car rental and travel insurance, access to online and mobile banking and more.
As always, compare you credit card options before making a decision to find the one that best meets your needs.