- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% – 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.99% – 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
U.S. Bank balance transfer credit cards
Compare U.S. Bank balance transfers cards to find a card that fits your needs.
Compare HSBC balance transfer credit cards
Use our table to compare your U.S. Bank balance blanance transfer credit card options. To narrow your search, select "Show filters" and view products that fit your credit score range and have feature that will benefit you most.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- First Boulevard account review
First Boulevard offers banking services tailored to Black Americans, but it’s currently waitlisted.
- Premier Members Credit Union Student Credit Card review
A student card without enough to offer to make it worth it.
- ALEC Student Select Rewards Visa Review
A student 0% intro APR card that earns light rewards on purchases.
- ALEC Student Select Visa Review
A student 0% intro APR card with a low variable APR.
- Clearview Federal Credit Union Student Mastercard Review
A simple student card that offers an intro balance transfer APR.
- Compare crypto credit cards 2021
Earn crypto on your purchases with these cards.
- Bright Money review
An budgeting app that can help reduce credit card balances faster.
- Divvy Business Credit Card review
Boost your reward rate by paying your balance early and often.
- Bank of Missouri Show Me Savers Club review
Bank of Missouri’s Show Me Savers earns 0.1% APY but can’t be opened online.
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Rewards Visa Review
A strong cashback card if you want to build your credit score.