- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% – 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.99% – 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
U.S. Bank balance transfer credit cards
Compare U.S. Bank balance transfers cards to find a card that fits your needs.
Compare HSBC balance transfer credit cards
Use our table to compare your U.S. Bank balance blanance transfer credit card options. To narrow your search, select "Show filters" and view products that fit your credit score range and have feature that will benefit you most.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Northpointe Bank Kid’s Savings review
Northpointe Bank’s Kids Savings account earns an unmatched interest rate on balances above $1,000.
- TD Double Up℠ Credit Card review
A strong 2% cashback card for TD Bank customers.
- 7 best military banks and credit unions
The 7 best military banks and credit unions for vets, reservists and active-duty personnel.
- Ellevest Debit Card review
The Ellevest Debit Card offers rewards, round-ups and ATM rebates, but it’s missing key features.
- PNC vs. U.S. Bank mortgages
PNC offers low down payment options, but U.S. Bank has branches for in-person help. We compare the key features between these two lenders.
- Best credit cards for rewards in 2021
Take advantage of miles, points and perks with a card that best fits your lifestyle.
- Best balance transfer credit cards of 2021
Here are our top balance transfer picks for 2021.
- Best business credit cards for 2021
Here are our top picks for 2021.
- U.S. Bank Premier Loan review
For home improvements, consolidating debt or major purchases, a U.S. Bank personal loan up to $25,000 could be what you’re looking for.
- Best secured credit cards of 2021
Our top picks can help you build your credit without paying sky-high fees.