This gift won’t be forgotten by January.
Let’s just say it like it is: Finding a unique Christmas gift is hard. Seriously. You want something that won’t only stand out from the crowd but will be remembered for years to come. But Christmas gift-giving shouldn’t feel like a chore. That’s where we come in.
Top unique Christmas gifts 2018
Whether you’re shopping for your parents, kids, grandparents, teacher, neighbor or your pet, there’s something out there with their name on it. It’s just a matter of finding that wonderfully unique gift they’ll never forget.
Leather Journal Case
Star Wars Millennium Falcon Word Art
Hand Forged Copper and Wrought Iron Rose
Any Two States Personalized Print
Dianpeal: Best Friend Necklace
Handmade Gold State Necklace
Ombre Rope Dog Leash
Relaxing Spa Gift For Her
Gold Foil Star Wars Art Print
Personalized Mens Travel Bag
"I Miss Your Face" Custom Candle
How to pick the best unique Christmas gifts for everyone
Giving a unique gift for Christmas not only shows that you’ve clearly put a lot of thought into your gift, but it’s also a great loophole around shopping for someone who has everything. But if you’re going to do it, keep these few pointers in mind.
- This will require some out-of-the-box thinking. While you could certainly give a unique gift that’s also practical, chances are, it’ll be something fun, edgy or downright creative.
- You’ll need to know your recipient pretty well to pull off a unique gift. Take some time to really think about their quirks and what kind of gift they’d enjoy, but would never know it until they open it.
- Do some social media stalking. Have they liked or posted anything on their pages that might give you a clue?
What are the most unique DIY Christmas gifts?
If you make something yourself, it’s going to be one-of-a-kind by nature, and what could be more unique than that?
- Glitter mugs. Dip plain mugs into sparkling glitter and instantly put a new spin on a classic gift.
- Chalkboard cheese stone. Use chalkboard paint to repurpose a piece of tile or other flat surface as an elegant cheese board that your entertaining-loving recipient can write on.
- Bird’s nest necklace. Use jewelry wire and colored stones to create a unique necklace that resembles a bird’s nest with eggs. Use meaningful colors like the birthstones of their kids or loved ones to really make your heartfelt message pop.
- Tiny magnet succulents. Grab a few corks and drill a hole in the top. Glue a magnet to the back, add some dirt and a tiny succulent, and you’ve got an incredibly creative and green holiday gift.