Your one-stop shop for everything beauty.
Mix and match your favorite beauty products to create your own individualized look — and find them all in one convenient location.
Popular Ulta coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|20 Feb 2019||50% Off Select Urban Decay||********|
|20 Feb 2019||30% Off select Urban Decay||********|
|29 Dec 2018||50% off The Art Of Shaving||********|
|4 Apr 2018||Free standard shipping on any $50 purchase||********|
What can I buy at Ulta?
Ulta sells makeup, hair care products, skincare and anything and everything beauty-related. It has an enormous selection of brands and products at every price point, as well as its own exclusive collection.
Some of our favorite brands that Ulta carries include:
- Alba Botanica
- Bumble and bumble
- e.l.f. Cosmetics
- It Cosmetics
- John Frieda
- Laura Geller
- Rimmel London
- Too Faced
- Urban Decay
- Yves Saint Laurent
How do I use my promo code?
What is Ulta?
Ulta is the largest beauty retailer in the United States. It opened its first store 27 years ago and now has hundreds of stores across the US. It’s goal for 2017 is to have 1,000 stores located throughout the US — something all beauty addicts can get behind.
Ulta offers more than 20,000 beauty products from more than 5,000 retailers. It’s the best place to pick up your skincare, makeup and hair care needs. And BONUS: there’s a full service salon in every one of its stores. This means you can get a great haircut or color and buy your favorite makeup brands all in one place. Talk about living the beauty dream.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes, Ulta offers free standard shipping on orders of $50 or more shipped to the 48 continental United States.
This policy excludes Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, PO boxes, APO/FPO addresses and oversized packages.
Ulta offers free standard shipping to the lower 48 for orders over $50. If you don’t spend $50 or you’d like to receive your items faster, check out these flat shipping rates:
|Shipping type||Days to arrive||Cost|
|Standard||3-6 business days||$5.95|
|Expedited||3-4 business days||$9.95|
|Premium||2-3 business days||$16.95|
Orders placed to Alaska, Hawaii and the US territories will take longer to arrive, and shipping costs slightly more.
How do I track my order?
You should receive an email from Ulta that contains tracking information as soon as your order ships. You can also check the status of your order by clicking Order status at the bottom of any Ulta webpage. On the next screen, you can either log into your Ulta account and select the order you want to track, or enter the order number and email used to place it.
Pay for your Ulta order on its secure website with PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
Ulta also has a rewards program that allows you to redeem points at checkout. To do this, you’ll need to be logged into your account. During checkout, enter your shipping information like you normally would, then proceed to the payment page. You should see a field at the bottom of the page asking how many points you’d like to redeem on this purchase. Select the points you want to use, then continue through the payment process. You should see your points applied to your order total.
What’s Ulta’s return policy?
Ulta offers refunds on most merchandise at any time. But after 60 days, you’ll only be offered store credit. Here’s what you need to know about Ulta’s general return policy:
- All returns must be accompanied by all original components.
- If you don’t have your receipt but have an Ulta.com account, you should be able to look up your order.
- If you don’t have a receipt or an Ulta.com account and cannot look up your order, Ulta will refund you in the form of an in-store credit for the amount of the lowest selling price of the product within the 90-day period preceding the return.
- Items purchased from other retailers or resellers and not directly from Ulta Beauty cannot be returned or exchanged to Ulta.
- If you have a gift receipt for your items, you will be refunded via in-store credit, or you can exchange the item for a different one.
Can I exchange my item for a different color or size?
Yes, Ulta does accept exchanges. Exchange items follow the same policies as returns.
Are Ulta returns free?
No, you’ll be responsible for covering the return shipping costs. However, if you want to avoid racking up postage costs, you can always return your item(s) to your local Ulta Beauty store.
How do I return an item to Ulta?
You can either return your item to any Ulta Beauty store, or send it back by mail. If you choose to mail your return, follow these steps:
- Find the return mailing label that should have been included in your original package.
- Pack the return item(s) back in its original packaging, if possible.
- Attach the return shipping label to the outside of the package.
- Place the package in the mail using a carrier of your choice. Note: make sure you send your return via ground-only, as some products may be considered hazardous materials.
- You can track the status of your return by logging into your Ulta.com account and clicking on Order status. Expect to get an email as soon as Ulta has processed your return.
Ulta’s returns address
Be sure to send all returns to:
ULTA.com Returns Center
1135 Arbor Drive
Romeoville, IL 60446
When’s the next sale?
Sign up for the Ulta email list to stay up-to-date on the latest sales. You can also sign up for the Ultamate Rewards program to earn discounts on future purchases every time you shop with Ulta. Trust us, these points add up fast!
If you’re really itching for a deal, you can always scope out the Sale and coupon page on Ulta.com. There, you’ll see a handy list of all the latest sales and deals across the site. Sometimes, you’ll come across an online-only deal here, so don’t forget to check this page before heading to your local store.
What sets this brand apart?
Ulta is the ultamate beauty retailer because it’s like a mashup of Sephora and CVS — all the makeup counters you love and a drugstore — all in one. No matter what brand or product you’re looking for, you’ll be sure to find it at Ulta.
Pros and cons
- Free shipping. As long as you spend $50, your order ships for free.
- Huge selection of brands and products. With more than 5,000 beauty retailers and 20,000 products, you’ll never run out of things to try.
- Price range. You can buy a $4 mascara or a $40 mascara under the same roof.
- Returns aren’t free. You’ll have to pay for return shipping.
Check out Ulta for all of your beauty needs today. From makeup to hair products, this beauty retailer has you covered.