Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Ulta Beauty’s Fall Haul Sale 2021
Save up to 50% on some of the biggest beauty brands.
Just after its September 21 Days of Beauty sale, Ulta has launched its annual Fall Haul event. Discounts are deep, with price reductions of up to 50% off big-name beauty products. Shop makeup and skincare goodies from brands that include E.L.F Cosmetics, Not Your Mother’s and Bioré.
Here’s what you need to know about the sale — and some product deals that you’re going to want to snatch up quick.
When is Ulta’s Fall Haul sale?
The Fall Haul sale usually runs from late September until early October. Shop the deals online or in store and enjoy free shipping on any $35 purchase. There’s also curbside pickup available to get your online purchases faster.
Ulta Fall Haul deals
These are the top sales from last year’s Fall Haul event, to give you an idea of the savings to expect this time around:
- Morphe x Jeffree Star: 50% off all products
- Ardell, Kiss & Eyelure: 40% off lashes and adhesive
- Real Techniques: 40% off entire brand
- Colourpop: 30% off Pretty Fresh Collection
- Eva NYC: 40% off entire brand
- Hempz: 30% off hair care
- Physicians Brand: 40% off entire brand
- Bliss: 25% off entire brand
- Rapidlash: 20% off entire brand
- L.A. Girl: 40% off eye and lip
- Wet n Wild: 40% off entire brand
- Not Your Mother’s: 50% off dry shampoos
- E.L.F. Cosmetics: 25% off the Jelly Pop and JKissa x ELF Collection
- Love Wellness: 25% off entire brand
- Juvia’s Place: 30% off eyeshadow palettes
- Poo-Pourri: 2 sprays for $15
- Maybelline: 30% off lip products, Brow Fast Sculpt and Brow Ultra Slim
- Dashing Diva: 40% off entire brand
- TGIN: 30% off entire brand
- Ahava: 25% off entire brand
- Ecotools: 40% off sponges and brushes
- Makeup Eraser: 30% off ‘Falling For You’ 7-Day Set
- The Body Shop: 50% off body butter
- Sheamoisture: 40% off entire brand
- Nexxus: 30% off entire brand
- L’Oreal: 30% off Elnett Collection, 20% off Age Perfect products and select brow and mascara
- Makeup Revolution: 40% off complexion products
- Tree Hut: 25% off scrubs
- Marc Anthony: By one, get one free
- Milani: 40% off Conceal & Perfect Foundation + Concealer
- Baby Foot: $5 off entire brand
- Covergirl: 40% off mascara
- Cake: Buy one, get one free on all products
- Thayers: 30% off toners
- Hask: 30% off entire brand
- Bioré: 30% of nose strips
- Acure: 30% off haircare
- Pacifica: 30% off Cosmic Collection Makeup, shampoo and conditioner
- Ulta Beauty Collection: 50% off setting sprays and select lip glosses
- Jergens: Buy one, get one 50% off
- Revlon: 40% off eye products and tools
- Vitabath: 25% off entire brand
- Pixi: 35% off cosmetics
- Dionis: 25% off entire brand
- I Heart Revolution: Products marked down to $10
- Earth Therapeutics: 25% off foot products
- Frank Body: 20% off face, lip and kits
- Da Bomb: 30% off bath bombs
- Jr Watkins: 25% off entire brand
- BH Cosmetics: 30% of select items
- Daily Concepts: 30% off entire brand
- Essence: 40% off Elements Eyeshadow Palettes
- Bio-Oil: 30% of Multi-use Skincare Oil
- Soap & Glory: 40% off scrubs
- Aquaphor: 20% off entire brand
- Ancient Nutrition: 30% off entire brand
- Fragrance by Mills: 30% off Dreamy Dew Moisturizer and Look Alive Eye Balm
- Almay: 40% off lip products
- Plant Apothecary: 30% off entire brand
- Truly: 25% off CBD Collections
- OGX: 2 hair products for $12 (online only)
- J. Cat Beauty: 50% off Aquasurance Compact Foundation, Pris-Metal Chrome Eye Mousse
- Wunder2: 30% off lip and eye (online only)
- PYT Beauty: 35% off entire brand (online only)
- Sleek Makeup: 40% off entire brand (online only)
- Lottie London: 35% off entire brand (online only)
- Winky Lux: 40% off Tinted Veil (online only)
Are there any other ways to save?
Yes! You can sign up for Ulta Rewards, a free membership which allows you to earn points for every dollar spent. There are two membership tiers you can qualify for if you spend a minimum amount at Ulta every year ($500 for Platinum, $1,200 for Diamond), and those offer more points per dollar plus birthday perks.
Top Ulta deals and coupons
More guides on Finder
What to expect from the Target 14 Days of Beauty sale
Get all the details on Target’s 14 Days of Beauty sale. And find some hacks on how to stretch your dollar and stack the savings.
Ulta’s Love Your Skin sales event is here
Shop Ulta’s Love Your Skin sale and discover 50% off popular beauty brands like Sunday Riley, L’Occitane and BareMinerals.
Underwhelmed by Prime Day? Here’s where to get 10 better deals on big-ticket items
Amazon Prime Day isn’t the only place for deep discounts on cool products. We found some alternatives, from B&H to Bear Mattress.
Lululemon Boxing Day sales 2021
Score savings on the season’s hottest athleisure trends with the Boxing Day sales from Lululemon.
Labor Day sales 2021
Browse top deals on appliances, TVs, furniture and more at your backyard barbecue.
The best eyeshadow palettes in 2021
Looking for your next go-to palette? These are our top12 eyeshadow palette picks for every style and occasion.
Top beauty bloggers with makeup lines in 2021
Beauty bloggers know their stuff when it comes to makeup. Here are our favorite collections to try from Internet stars.
Veterans Day sales 2021
Find out what to buy and where to shop to ring in some early holiday bargains.
StubHub Cyber Monday deals in 2021
Learn where to snag discounted tickets after Thanksgiving.
T.J. Maxx Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals in 2021
Eye free shipping and giveaways from this discount retailer over the holidays.
Ask an Expert