Try your hand at demo Forex trading with XTB by setting up an account in under 10 minutes.
With more than 14 years experience, XTB is one of the largest stock exchange-listed FX & CFD brokers in the world. It has offices in over 13 countries including UK, Poland, Germany, France and Turkey.
Read on to find out more about XTB Forex trading.
Compare forex trading options
What does XTB do?
XTBs aim is to build long-term relationships with their active customers. It provides individual support along each step of the investor journey and, as a result, has earned a five star review on both Trustpilot and Facebook.
What are the benefits of trading with XTB?
- You get fast, reliable trade execution speeds
- Advanced chart trading tools
- Live market commentary and economic calendar
- One-to-one mentoring and 24h support
- A dedicated account manager
- Over 3,000 markets including FX, indices, commodities and shares
- Tight spreads from 0.3 pips
Ways to trade forex with InterTrader
How safe is my investment?
As an FCA regulated company, XTB hold all retail client funds in a fully segregated account, meaning they are not mixed with its own funds. So you can trade with the confidence that your funds are protected. In the unlikely event of insolvency, XTB Ltd clients are protected under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) up to £50,000 per person.